City Circle

Falastur said:
fredmont said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
Update from City

Thank you very much for your email and thank you for getting into contact with the city Circle Support Team.

I can advise you that this project has been very popular and we are currently in the process of scheduling dates for the next phase of installation.

Please keep track as to the status of your disk via the customer log in page. On your customer log in page, you may also download a site map to locate your disk once it has been installed.

Should you have any queries or require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks for your support.

Kind regards

Kiren Dhesi
City Circle Support Team
0161 850 1894

Citycircle

Manchester City Football Club

I wonder what the current phase of installation is?

They said when they first announced it. The discs are going to spell out the lyrics to "Bluemoon". There are four phases, one for each verse so that they don't have to wait for all the discs to sell out before placing them down. I'd be very surprised if they'd sold enough yet to be ready to put down more than verse one. It was always intended on being a long-term thing.

Edit: my bad, actually they said "they could divide it into phases, such as verses, if necessary". So actually, the current phase could be anything.

In other news, how many people do you think have submitted the inscription

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I might have picked something like that alright :)
"Sergio Aguero, 13th May 2012 93'20" Kun you Beauty!"

just checked the status of mine and it now reads 'to be installed in location' but cant find any details of where the location is

with regard to what a previous poster has put about how many people would have there disk reading 'AGUEROOOOOOOOO' or something just as generic i really dont see the point getting a 'personalized' disk if its not saying something about who owns the disk or who its dedicated to (and yes i know if its got agueroooo on it its dedicated to him but i hope you see my point)

I have just checked back through my purchases and found the it is exactly 12 months to the day since I bought this thing!

The update on the Log In says exactly what it did 12 months ago; Status: To be installed in location .....

Utterly astonishing for 2 reasons, firstly, where has that 12 months gone but more worryingly why does this limbo still exist?

Time for an email.

not gonna happen but even if they did the deposits on the season tickets can be refunded if you don't take up the option of a seat

besides they have already sent out the replicas of the disks to a few people<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:07 pm --<br /><br />
MaineRoadBlue said:
I have just checked back through my purchases and found the it is exactly 12 months to the day since I bought this thing!

The update on the Log In says exactly what it did 12 months ago; Status: To be installed in location .....

Utterly astonishing for 2 reasons, firstly, where has that 12 months gone but more worryingly why does this limbo still exist?

Time for an email.

didn't realize its that long ago ......... i agree email time ......... lets us know how you get on ;)

Clearly we know what is happening here.

Mancini took the City Circle layout blueprint with him. And it was the only copy, the sneaky scarf!

It was always going to die a death. A bizarre way of extracting cash from fans for nothing.

In my day, if you wanted your name immortalised at City you wrote your name on the Kippax bog wall. Now they want you to pay for the privilege?

If they don't have enough, couldn't they lay blank ones and then engrave them once purchased. ?. Maybe the stadium expansion has something to do with it being held back ?.

acton28 said:
I emailed the below 2 weeks ago:

"Has this been completely forgotten about? At the point of sale, I was told:
Phase one of the construction is set to commence in 2013, with subsequent phases to follow later.

On the website it says:
We would like to be in a position to install Phase 1 during the 2012-13 Season and hope that the subsequent phases will follow shortly afterwards.

I understand the following was advised:
All customers will be advised by email periodically as to the estimated timeframe for their disc installation date.

Nothing has been updated in ages. This is pretty poor. I am very disappointed. I could have held off this or not bothered. I don't have many pennies, but I kind of expected to show my wife this around our anniversary date, and now I can't even say it'll be there for our 2nd anniversary. I am glad I have not purchased more."

No response.

No response, must be that there inboxes are clogged up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgysRim_zT4[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.