City close in on mesut ozil

One of the best "assisters" (i know that's not a word!) in Europe right now. Phenominal talent. THIS is the potential signing i am most excited about. Even more so than Torres. He plays well either on the left, or as a central playmaker. I'd fucking love it if we go out and snap up the top young talent in Europe. The likes of Ozil, Di Maria, Boateng etc are EXACTLY the kind of players we should be looking at. Ozil will be our superstar in a few years, should we sign him.

------------Given--------------
boateng--kompany--lescott--bridge
dimaria--barry--ozil---johnson
--------tevez--torres---------

we can dream!

smiles said:

we can dream!

Di Maria on the right lol

He would be the creative CM we need.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 pm --<br /><br />
Oasis_City said:
smiles said:

we can dream!

Di Maria is Similar to Johnson in that he can play both wings.

he is a good player we should go after him. but if doesnt happen we should look to get either of these players Arda Turan or Ozer Hurmaci, both are young big talents.
liverpool is already making moves for Arda Turan

Robinho's_thumb said:
He would be the creative CM we need.

-- Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 pm --

Oasis_City said:

Di Maria is Similar to Johnson in that he can play both wings.

Did you see him on the right wing v Liverpool trying to cross?

Did you see Bellamy play on the right v the rags? Does that mean he can't play there?

He is predominantly play on the left though, I'll give you that.

Robinho's_thumb said:
Did you see Bellamy play on the right v the rags? Does that mean he can't play there?

He is predominantly play on the left though, I'll give you that.

He was crossing with his left foot from the right so his right foot might be crap? I'm not saying he can't play on the right I'm just saying he was shit at crossing when he was on the right wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.