City closed

Big Dave Watson said:
The Fixer said:
This Dzeko stuff is bollocks imo, same with Krasic strange how tolmie not really7 hearing anything on them don't you think?

This the same Tolmie that drops a 'Defcon 2' bomb into here then goes missing for 2 days when nothing happens?

Number 1, he has a life away from bluemoon
number2, kindly point me to his post that states these deals are to be announced/concluded in last 2 days.......

The Fixer said:
Big Dave Watson said:
This the same Tolmie that drops a 'Defcon 2' bomb into here then goes missing for 2 days when nothing happens?

number2, kindly point me to his post that states these deals are to be announced/concluded in last 2 days.......

Wondered how long it would take for one of his sheep to pipe up.

Big Dave Watson said:
The Fixer said:

is there actually any point to you coming on bluemoon?

Big Dave Watson said:
The Fixer said:

I see you decided to ignore my reply cos you was clearly chatting shite being unable to back up you're comments with facts!!
Why don't you ask the owner of bluemoon ric what he thinks of tolmie since they know each other? ask him if he's a wum?

Clown!

Big Dave Watson said:
The Fixer said:

dave why dont you put your lego away an the rest of your toys.stop being a naughty little boy or you wont get any jelly an ice cream.

The Fixer said:
Big Dave Watson said:

I see you decided to ignore my reply cos you was clearly chatting shite being unable to back up you're comments with facts!!
Why don't you ask the owner of bluemoon ric what he thinks of tolmie since they know each other? ask him if he's a wum?

Clown!

Oh dear, touched a nerve there. Tolmie's boyfriend by any chance?

Funny how others come on her like Ajay, Corky etc and get immediately hounded but when Tolmie lights the touchpaper and retires he gets lauded by his disciples even though his non information leads to the same place as Ajay, Corky et all. Just balancing things up. I come on here out of interest but take it all with a pinch of salt. Now stop being neurotic and get back to your Tolmie worship room.

The Fixer said:
bluemoon201164 said:
dave why dont you put your lego away an the rest of your toys.stop being a naughty little boy or you wont get any jelly an ice cream.

Bwahahahaha he's not finished his smiley faces and beans yet......

think he as had to many beans with the amount of shite he talks.

bluemoon201164 said:
Big Dave Watson said:

I might have to mate. Seems like I commited the cardinal sin of questioning the great Tolmie and his minions have started to cry. Its livened a quiet day up though eh?

Big Dave Watson said:
The Fixer said:

Clown!

Oh dear, touched a nerve there. Tolmie's boyfriend by any chance?

Funny how others come on her like Ajay, Corky etc and get immediately hounded but when Tolmie lights the touchpaper and retires he gets lauded by his disciples even though his non information leads to the same place as Ajay, Corky et all. Just balancing things up. I come on here out of interest but take it all with a pinch of salt. Now stop being neurotic and get back to your Tolmie worship room.

Lol i reckon you're divorced from wife beating 2 kids who don't bother with you anymore, mid 40's living in a council flat no job sitting at his pc with piss stained undies.

Jealous of not being in the loop a very bitter and twisted muppett i'm affraid.

Btw i know both tolmie and his kid bro zin away from bluemoon so yes will defend a mate.

Sad bitter blue imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.