City confirm Delph Interest

Blueboylewis09 said:
Be a good signing this. Delph is a quality young player with loads of potential and has got a big future ahead of him in the game.

Mark Hughes has confirmed big-spending Manchester City are interested in Leeds United's England Under-21 starlet Fabian Delph.

The 19-year-old has been attracting Premier League interest this summer with Aston Villa and Everton reportedly having bids turned down.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp recently revealed his admiration of the teenager and now Hughes has confirmed City have joined the party.

Interest

Hughes claims City are interested in Delph, although he stopped short of confirming the Eastlands outfit would be tabling a bid.

"We have an interest in the situation," stated Hughes following City's 1-1 draw with Barnsley. "He is a young player who has been brought to our attention.

"I'm not sure where we are up to with that because obviously I have been busy with the game today."
He's a 'triffic player.

Disappointing.Rather than look for the next Walcott, or boost the kids egos on the OS, when will we be looking for an Alonso and the like?
Over reliance on Stevie I won't wash with Elano gone, and you know who sure to fade away.

Blewboy said:
I thought Hughes needed to "Clear the path" For Weiss and the other kids in the academy. Let Delph progress at a team where he will get regular football. This kid is an immense talent and to be fair i wouldn't mind if we got him. Just think he needs regular football and it doesn't look like he will get it at City. I would rather we give Johnson a fair go after his injury troubles as i think he is one of England's biggest talents.

We'd probably loan him back to them.
Can't see any losers there.
One for the future.

Leeds fan here
Apparently he has already gone to you lot. Disappointed to see him go but he's a bit of a luxury at our shit hole of a level and inevitable Bates would sell for the money suggested
Just so you know what you're getting, he's a box to box midfielder but with all the tricks as well as the strength and the energy. Some way from the finished article but without doubt will be one of the best English midfielders in years to come. You are geting a very good player.
Just make sure you use him to knock Scum from the top.

cheadle white said:
Leeds fan here
Apparently he has already gone to you lot. Disappointed to see him go but he's a bit of a luxury at our shit hole of a level and inevitable Bates would sell for the money suggested
Just so you know what you're getting, he's a box to box midfielder but with all the tricks as well as the strength and the energy. Some way from the finished article but without doubt will be one of the best English midfielders in years to come. You are geting a very good player.
cheers, where have you heard that he has already gone.?

southstand117 said:
cheadle white said:
Leeds fan here
cheers, where have you heard that he has already gone.?

Couple of our fans have decent sources. Also he didn't apear in our friendly yesterday having 'suffered an injury in training'
Probably be announced early next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.