City confirm Delph Interest

cheadle white said:
Leeds fan here
Apparently he has already gone to you lot. Disappointed to see him go but he's a bit of a luxury at our shit hole of a level and inevitable Bates would sell for the money suggested
Just so you know what you're getting, he's a box to box midfielder but with all the tricks as well as the strength and the energy. Some way from the finished article but without doubt will be one of the best English midfielders in years to come. You are geting a very good player.
Just make sure you use him to knock Scum from the top.
You never know.If the deals done you may be getting him back on loan.Either that or we;ll use him to loan to Everton to get Lescott.I hope niether myself,as I like to see quality kids show that raw fearless talent,when they haven;t had it coached out of them.Barnes,Owen type and dare I say it hmmm G,G,Gi,Gi,i,i,no can;t say it,but them type of players anyway.Good look for the season,I;ve allways liked any club that dislikes the scum.Get behind your team and keep those bodies going through those turnstiles,it makes a big big difference,and you can enjoy any league with a full ground.

Please god no. I cant believe City are willing to spend that much money on a player from the old 3rd division. It is gone crazy I think any team from the top league would be off there heads to buy this lad let him prove himself and move up the divisions and play championship football first as he is no better than some of the youth players that are breaking into the team. I cant see him getting anywhere near the first team in the next few years. All our midfielders are young and will be around a long time. Just because we have all this money doesn't mean we should buy a player who plays well in the 3rd division.

cheadle white said:
Leeds fan here
Apparently he has already gone to you lot. Disappointed to see him go but he's a bit of a luxury at our shit hole of a level and inevitable Bates would sell for the money suggested
Just so you know what you're getting, he's a box to box midfielder but with all the tricks as well as the strength and the energy. Some way from the finished article but without doubt will be one of the best English midfielders in years to come. You are geting a very good player.
Just make sure you use him to knock Scum from the top.

when we were down there we had kinkladze, same thing, we had to let him go as he was just too good for that level, Leeds will bounce back just as we did, far too big a club to stay there for long.
if i was an arab with dosh i'd buy Leeds or newcastle right now, i'd make a killing and win a couple promotions in quick time.

good luck.

not really that happy about this to be honest... he has a long way to go yet,, being a gem in a bad leeds team doesn't make him pele.. he wouldnt make it at our place for at least 2 yrs,, which then we will loan him out... Let him go to everton or spuds and let him get a run of games...

mcfc78 said:
not really that happy about this to be honest... he has a long way to go yet,, being a gem in a bad leeds team doesn't make him pele.. he wouldnt make it at our place for at least 2 yrs,, which then we will loan him out... Let him go to everton or spuds and let him get a run of games...

How does anyone know how long it would take him to break through? I have never seen the lad, except for a few clips, but who is to say he won't progress quicker playing with better players.

great talent. glad to see we're building for the future. hope we snap him up

Sad to learn that in todays programme notes by Leeds United chairman Ken Bates that Leeds accepted our bid of £10m, but that we "asked for 7 days to think about it"

What an opportunity misses. What could we have been 'thinking' about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.