"City dig heels in over Robinho"

Robinho is a waste of space. How anyone can still be defending him after he's caused all this distraction ahead of the most important match in many of our lifetimes is beyond belief. This is the same as what happened when he was at Madrid. He wasn't playing because he wasn't good enough so he went in a mardy and tried to engineer a move. The sooner he goes the better.

I am almost sure that if MCFC said that they would give him 6 months unpaid leave and permission to play for Santos during that period,but would in no way be responsible for his salary or any bonus he is due from us,he might start to kiss the badge and say he doesnt realy want to leave. I am not pro or anti Robbi but do believe that if he is so determined to go then he should forgo any remuneration from City (I think you might find he would not want to lose his money even thogh he could afford it)

With a nod to the thread title perhaps we should have another one started -

"City fans dig grave for Robinho" ?

Lotuz said:
What if Robinho plays and scores the winning goal tonight?

What if Colin Bell comes out of retirement and comes on as sub in the ninety seventh minute and scores an own goal?

I was for letting Robinho go, before he started all the drum beating and going to the media with his transfer story.

Now I think, he caused so much grief around, just before the semi, that he should be 'rewarded' with a seat on the reserves bench befor the World Cup. It bothered me when he left to Brazil, but ppl defended him, cause we don't have all the facts. He showed his disrespect to Hughes and to the team before, with his behavior, dress code, going down the tunnel etc. and the one blamed was the manager, not big enough supposedly, to handle a 'word class player' like Robinho.
Now is Mancini's turn to get blamed cause he can not pamper enough a little player with overinflated ego?
What an attitude to go to the press and tell them the manager said you will not play every match and that is not "interesting" for you. All this while pocketing more money in a week then other ppl in Brazil make in a life time.

He should not be rewarded for his tricks.

The Fat el Hombre said:
fbloke said:
With a nod to the thread title perhaps we should have another one started -

"City fans dig grave for Robinho" ?

Yup, all the fans fault of course
Obviously.

Robinho is the ideal pro.

Thats why so many top, top European clubs are clamouring for such a world superstar (on loan, no fee, half wages). Just like so many clubs wanted him from Real Madrid.

twinkletoes said:
ono said:
Well it doesn't need combing through. A quick scan of the article will show you there are no quotes that back up the highlighted claims.

Only an idiot would believe and react to such nuggets of 'information' without first assessing the credibility of the article.

I knew you wouldn't let us down.

I like "the idiot" touch. I see what you are doing there.
I stand by what i said. There are no quotes that substantiate the claims in the article.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.