"City don't have a chance..."

rooney after the CHARITY SHIELD ...we gave them a footballing lesson
beckham... city dont have a chance

these two pricks arent excatly mastermind material are they
i really hope we smash it in the league and the red bastards hav to clap our lads on.....while the south stand unfold a banner....."we dont have a chance".. then we can change the invisible man to just like a team thats won the premier league were not really here!!

cos as we know were now everyones bad dream that wont go away
and kk once said ime luvin it.

lordloverocket said:
rooney after the CHARITY SHIELD ...we gave them a footballing lesson
beckham... city dont have a chance

these two pricks arent excatly mastermind material are they
i really hope we smash it in the league and the red bastards hav to clap our lads on.....while the south stand unfold a banner....."we dont have a chance".. then we can change the invisible man to just like a team thats won the premier league were not really here!!
the best banner would be
"NOT IN MY LIFETIME"

So, desperate ex rag bigs up uniteds chances of retaining the league in spite of mounting evidence of a widening gulf between the two teams.

In other news, world keeps turning, and reports from Vatican city confirm pope is indeed catholic.

Why the media insist on getting this moron's opinion on anything defeats the application of any intelligent and logical reasoning. Thick as an Accy brick! I somehow think that we are gonna get this kind of shite for the next fifty years. "David, what do you think of the number of sardines they put in a tin of beans, these days?" "I don't like beans, Victoria says they give me terrible wind."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.