City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

Adding my best wishes to him and his family, nobody should have to face this kind of situation in modern football.

Whilst we don't know the details on the motivation, other than his city scarf was involved (it may not be actual Brugge supporters, for example), I think whoever did do this is probably now looking at being charged with attempted murder, hopefully.

We don't know what happened, it sounded like one punch from what was written this morning which is no longer on the thread, I'm not sure how you stop that.

Also we don't know that if it was a sustained attack that any of them didn't try and stop the perp or perps.

I wouldn't judge yet, and as for claiming they are all guilty joint enterprise as someone else did, what a load of bollocks. If they all planned to attack someone then fair enough, not just for being in the vicinity when something happens and knowing people.
Not saying they are at all equally culpable, my point is merely that to stand around whilst “mates” act like cunts, be it violence, racism etc, is shithouse behaviour, in my view

Not saying they are at all equally culpable, my point is merely that to stand around whilst “mates” act like cunts, be it violence, racism etc, is shithouse behaviour, in my view
The thing is, is they’re mates together for a reason. Same with any ‘firm’ over here. They’re not sat sniffing coke together only for one to punch someone, and the other to walk away shaking his head in disapproval.

Hopefully these animals all get some serious jail time.

When that poor Liverpool fan was attacked by Roma fans the press was rightly disgusted, wall to wall coverage. Barely a mention of our poor chap.Get well soon lad we're all rooting for you.
It’s in almost every outlet if you search it. The family probably want some privacy hence nothing to report. I keep looking hoping for some good news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.