City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

The poor man. I am 62 and usually feel quite able to look after myself but when you hear about something like this it makes you realise what can happen with the amount of utter scrotes in the world. I just hope the guy recovers fully, and the twat who did it, and those who allowed it to happen, get appropriately punished.

When that poor Liverpool fan was attacked by Roma fans the press was rightly disgusted, wall to wall coverage. Barely a mention of our poor chap.Get well soon lad we're all rooting for you.
Jake on BT sport offered their best wishes to Guido and his loved ones at the start of yesterday’s coverage. Fair play to him, it was impeccably done.

Adding my best wishes to him and his family, nobody should have to face this kind of situation in modern football.

Whilst we don't know the details on the motivation, other than his city scarf was involved (it may not be actual Brugge supporters, for example), I think whoever did do this is probably now looking at being charged with attempted murder, hopefully.
You don't no the details
But You want to charge some one with attempted murder ermmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.