City Fan Ban

i think this fan was treated differently as it was deemed there was intent to throw it at the away support, which he admitted to in court, so it changed the dynamic of the incident. Plus he was spotted, and many aren't.

other bans/cases lately are popping up, all very recently, is this a new crackdown?;

Grimsby fan at Notts County

Reading fan at QPR

Brum fan against Stoke

Leicester fan at the swamp
That Birmingham fan states in court "it was a moment of madness that I regret".
No it wasn't.....
You either bought the flare on line or from wherever you can buy one in advance.
You made the decision to take it to a football game and set it off.
Enjoy your ban.

That Birmingham fan states in court "it was a moment of madness that I regret".
No it wasn't.....
You either bought the flare on line or from wherever you can buy one in advance.
You made the decision to take it to a football game and set it off.
Enjoy your ban.
Pity the Merseyside Police don't seem to have the same level of control over Liverpool fans who seem to have the freedom of the City to do as they want. Remember they just failed to apprehend any of those paragons of virtue who bricked the City coach ! Videos from inside the City bus and from hundreds of mobile phones and the plebs couldn't identify those responsible ! The disgusting truth is they never even tried !

With a worldwide fanbase it stands to reason we are going to go full on continental with all the trimmings.

The days of bovril and a scabby hotdog are well behind us sadly.

4JB63m.gif

You can still get a scabby hotdog at the Etihad. With or without mustard.-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.