City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

My friend himself, just texted me and is now speaking to him directly!
That sounds very very good!
Just spoke the people from Schalke ( Fan betreuer) about the bucket collection and he will pass it to the supporters clubs organisation.
See what happens.
He also told me that Schalke as club, is looking now, how they can help him in the comming months or longer!?
Sounds good as well.
Many Thanks my Friend

I totally respect the family's wishes too and understand them. Its just when you see posts about the low amounts raised i think the anonymous nature of it is a big factor in that. Its just the way fund raising and peoples intrigue works. The human story prompts action.
I don't think naming him would make any difference to the collection .None who donated up to now no him or his name ,They just realise he is a Blue who needs help .One person has donated £1.000 .He didn't no the lad or his name ,The bottom line is people will either chose to donate or chose not to .Unfortuantly many have chosen not to .It up to them I don't have a problem with that as I don't donate to every charity or good cause

I don't think naming him would make any difference to the collection .None who donated up to now no him or his name ,They just realise he is a Blue who needs help .One person has donated £1.000 .He didn't no the lad or his name ,The bottom line is people will either chose to donate or chose not to .Unfortuantly many have chosen not to .It up to them I don't have a problem with that as I don't donate to every charity or good cause

I disagree with that strongly. Not just namimg him, giving it comtext, i think it would make a big difference. But happy to leave it there. Its the family's wishes and thats all that matters.

just an idea......
someone else mentioned if everyone donated £1 the family would have loads......

couldnt a new thread be started to ask everyone for just £1?
im proper skint at the moment but i could donate £1
also
can i donate through paypal?

I disagree with that strongly. Not just namimg him, giving it comtext, i think it would make a big difference. But happy to leave it there. Its the family's wishes and thats all that matters.
Your opinion mate ,but it made know diference to the people that donated . If people really wanted to donate they would without having to know his name

just an idea......
someone else mentioned if everyone donated £1 the family would have loads......

couldnt a new thread be started to ask everyone for just £1?
im proper skint at the moment but i could donate £1
also
can i donate through paypal?
Start a new thread mate and see how it goes great idea

Very relieved to hear good news about this, honestly my first thoughts when it happened were pretty negative in the aftermath of the Sean Cox incident, but seems like luckily the City fan will be OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.