City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Very relieved to hear good news about this, honestly my first thoughts when it happened were pretty negative in the aftermath of the Sean Cox incident, but seems like luckily the City fan will be OK.

I do not wish to upset the family by posting this but it is not over yet domalino, the lad faces a long fight to regain his health. I say this because I don't want people to switch off thinking everything is now OK. As an educated guess he will be in hospital for 6 months. Trust me, it will be a long hard fight and if we can keep supporting him it will make a great deal of difference.

I do not wish to upset the family by posting this but it is not over yet domalino, the lad faces a long fight to regain his health. I say this because I don't want people to switch off thinking everything is now OK. As an educated guess he will be in hospital for 6 months. Trust me, it will be a long hard fight and if we can keep supporting him it will make a great deal of difference.
It wont be easy 11 year ago I and Bluemoon helped in bringing Carl Ramsbottom back after he fell down stairs after Shalke game .My lad was the re and dint think he would make it. He did so there hope for the lad .Fingers crossed everyone

Start a new thread mate and see how it goes great idea
It didn't really want step on anyone's toes ..so to speak...so if the OP did it or someone who's knows him could word it better than me it would be better

Your opinion mate ,but it made know diference to the people that donated . If people really wanted to donate they would without having to

We're just going to have to disagree on that. I dont see why the opinion of the people who have already donated is a barometer of success. They have already donated so its irrelevant and would have donated anyway because they are the loyalist of city fans. Success is if enough money is raised. And it hasnt been and i believe it would have been if the audience was a bit bigger. No judgements on anybody. Just an explanation for the relatively low figure.

Great news for the lad and all his family, still a long road ahead, but at least the lad is on this journey now, im made up for his family.

Any buckets out for this collection today?
Not that i know of .was in touch with Shalke fans hoping they were doing one but they not got back to me .Any volunteers on here,? BBC are doing a story about the incident 6-30 pm tonight

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.