City fan' letter in "Radio Times"

Who the fuck still buys the Radio Times?

Can’t believe it’s even still going.

I used to hate Tuesdays and Wednesdays in my paper round days. About 50% had a Radio Times one day and TV Times the other.
Was there any discernible difference in which households received the Radio Times versus the TV Times?

The Radio Times was the more upmarket publication was it not?

I noted with pleasure that a letter appeared in the letters page of the current Radio Times, pointing out that in 2020 the BBC had broadcast a documentary called "Liverpool FC: the 30-year wait", about the club's "first (and so far only) PL title."

He goes on "I eagerly await "Four from Five", a similar documentary about Pep Guardiola and Manchester City's four Premier League titles in five years. I'm not holding my breath........."

from Stewart Tray, Manchester.

Well said, Mr Tray. Nice to see something in print about the preferences of the BBC and its programme-makers.

I wonder if he is a Bluemooner? He sounds like he could be one of our posters But even if not,
perhaps a few more people will begin to realise how opinion is influenced in favour of some and against others.
"Liverpool FC: the 30-year wait".

A programme by LFC fans, aka The BBC, for LFC fans. The fact that it stands alone in its clear cock-sucking, arse-kissing Dipper peddling waffle is clear evidence where the RDAHMeedya stand on using other fans' licence money to thrill a minority.

Was it tedd knott or something similar that used to write in a lot to the fanzines and I think also some of the national papers. Forgive me if I have it wrong.

Just reminded me of him reading that letter.
That name is a blast from the past I used to try and play football with Ted back in the sixties.

My sister worked for the radio times and left 20 years ago, great timing I say. Can you still buy a copy from the newsagents?

There is an unquestionable pro-Liverpool agenda in the media. Anybody with eyes can see it. It doesn't just wind up City fans, incidentally. It winds up just about all supporters of other clubs.
One of the reasons all those supporters of Everton, rags even and many others were cheering when our third went in v Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.