City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

Terrible news about him, really hope he makes a full recovery.
I believe he was actually on the same train as ourselves.
<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rsTtTPkH-os" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rsTtTPkH-os</a>

I was talking to him all the way back on the train seemed a decent lad and a good craic,it still haunts me now as i was an eye witness and he staggered across me i half had him then he went down the stairs and fell.I wish him all the best and good luck to all the family.If there are members of his family who need to know what happened to help piece it together pm me as i was talking to him for a good hour before hand then witnessed the whole awful event from 5 yards away.

Carls Cousin Ian has just been round & is Amazed & Eternialy Gratefull for all the help & Support given on here & by other City & Football Fans in Generall .Can any one get in touch please with MEN , Look North West ,Granada Reports ,MCFC ,ect please & let them no what is happening & give them Ians No if they wish to contact him .He has just been to B&Q & bought a dozen buckets .So lets hope for the Best on Friday .As I didnt no how to pay pal Ric I gave Ian £25

Blue_Blue said:
I dont have a cheque book but i will defiantely put some in the boxes which pub will this be in? If you can get me a box then i will take it on our coach from Heywood on boxing day
Just get a Bucket mate or old ice cream tub & just let Ian no where to meet you after cheers for you offer of support

sdm said:
I was talking to him all the way back on the train seemed a decent lad and a good craic,it still haunts me now as i was an eye witness and he staggered across me i half had him then he went down the stairs and fell.I wish him all the best and good luck to all the family.If there are members of his family who need to know what happened to help piece it together pm me as i was talking to him for a good hour before hand then witnessed the whole awful event from 5 yards away.
Give Ian a ring mate i am sure he will apreciate it his no is on here a couple of pages back cheers

Ric said:
Many thanks to everyone who's donated, it's much appreciated. Over £200 raised so far, hopefully we can bump that figure up a bit before we send it on to Carl's family. As other people have said, it puts football in perspective; it could easily have been any of us who went to Germany. Still not too late to donate, you can paypal me (ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk). Once again, proud to be a Blue at times like this. Cheers

Nice one Bluemoon forum, I'm sure they will appreciate it.
Lets hope he can come round to hearing we went sour but ended up stuffing Hull, Forrest and Blackburn :-)

Sorry to ask guys but I'm not clear where the buckets will be on Friday. Are they going to be around the ground or just int the pubs. I take my son with me so never go in the boozers but I would like to donate. I had a brilliant day at Schalke and it's like other people have said, it could have been any one of us.

With all the recent arguments on the site it's great to see that when something like this happens all the Blues get together and do this for the lad. Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Just realised that Carl "Ramba" Ramsbottom was great pal of mine from Hulme Grammar. He was the biggest blue in the place even in those days. Was larger than life even in those days. Used to see him about once a season for a natter.Still the life and soul now as he was at school.

Ive just spoken to Ian his cousin, and he said Carl has opened his eyes a couple of times over the last day or so and he's breathing on his own at the moment.Ian mentioned they are starting to work on his limb movement now. Hope people dont mind the update on here.

Billy

Just realised that Carl "Ramba" Ramsbottom was great pal of mine from Hulme Grammar. He was the biggest blue in the place even in those days. Was larger than life even in those days. Used to see him about once a season for a natter.Still the life and soul now as he was at school.

Ive just spoken to Ian his cousin, and he said Carl has opened his eyes a couple of times over the last day or so and he's breathing on his own at the moment.Ian mentioned they are starting to work on his limb movement now. Hope people dont mind the update on here.

Billy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.