City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

blusmiff said:
sorry if this has already been suggested but what about having a bluemoon fundraising event. after the success of the last piss up (shambles square), and the amount of people that have posted on bluemoon asking to do it again i would think this would be the perfect time. what with city offering help to carls family and the amount of city celebs knocking about it should be possible to blagg at least one of them to appear (and a function room off city). i think between us all we could arrange a great night which would not only benefit carl,i think it would benefit this forum and its users, theres been loads of bickering on here of late so maybe a good way to forge new friendships and lighten the atmosphere a bit at the same time. it would be great to meet fellow bluemooners and put a face to that username . i would willingly give time and effort to help (though i dont know how)and could maybe help get a good band through a family members indie record label. what do you think?

great idea

blusmiff said:
sorry if this has already been suggested but what about having a bluemoon fundraising event. after the success of the last piss up (shambles square), and the amount of people that have posted on bluemoon asking to do it again i would think this would be the perfect time. what with city offering help to carls family and the amount of city celebs knocking about it should be possible to blagg at least one of them to appear (and a function room off city). i think between us all we could arrange a great night which would not only benefit carl,i think it would benefit this forum and its users, theres been loads of bickering on here of late so maybe a good way to forge new friendships and lighten the atmosphere a bit at the same time. it would be great to meet fellow bluemooners and put a face to that username . i would willingly give time and effort to help (though i dont know how)and could maybe help get a good band through a family members indie record label. what do you think?
great idea

blusmiff said:

Thirded

blusmiff said:

This is a fantastic idea,

We are doing a bucket Collection before the Boro game & need loads of Volunteers if you can help any time between 1pm & 3pm please get in touch Cheers Don

cyberblue said:
We are doing a bucket Collection before the Boro game & need loads of Volunteers if you can help any time between 1pm & 3pm please get in touch Cheers Don
found some more kroners from midgiland, can't do copenhagen so i'll bring em.

cyberblue said:

Guessing you don't really mean between 1pm and 3pm, it's a 12.45 k.o. according to City fixture list on official site. Or maybe you do :-)

I'm happy to volunteer. Will PM you.

robsta said:
cyberblue said:

Guessing you don't really mean between 1pm and 3pm, it's a 12.45 k.o. according to City fixture list on official site. Or maybe you do :-)

I'm happy to volunteer. Will PM you.
Cheers lose the track of ko times OK an early collection we will start 10-45 many thanks will be in touch

de niro said:
cyberblue said:
found some more kroners from midgiland, can't do copenhagen so i'll bring em.

Aalborg could be next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.