City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

cyberblue said:
I am speaking to Rosie Barnes tomorrow .She is head of MCFC PR department .I will be asking what City as a club can do to help with The Campaign . I am hopeing they will help with Publicity & one or two events that i have in mind . I am also contacting the Officiall Supporters Club & the Centenary Supporters Association to see if they will organise a sportsman dinner on Carls Behalf. Mancity.net are donating £100 & organising a Charity 5 a side comp .The Daily Express .Channel M & the Heywood Advertiser are also running stories in the near future . To Crump & Andrew have a good flight over & pass on our best wishes to Carl & his Wife. please remind them they are not alone & we are all shoulder to shoulder with them Take Care & Best Wishes Don

how much does this guy seriously need?

scottyboi said:
cyberblue said:
I am speaking to Rosie Barnes tomorrow .She is head of MCFC PR department .I will be asking what City as a club can do to help with The Campaign . I am hopeing they will help with Publicity & one or two events that i have in mind . I am also contacting the Officiall Supporters Club & the Centenary Supporters Association to see if they will organise a sportsman dinner on Carls Behalf. Mancity.net are donating £100 & organising a Charity 5 a side comp .The Daily Express .Channel M & the Heywood Advertiser are also running stories in the near future . To Crump & Andrew have a good flight over & pass on our best wishes to Carl & his Wife. please remind them they are not alone & we are all shoulder to shoulder with them Take Care & Best Wishes Don

how much does this guy seriously need?

Surely that wasn't meant how it came out?

Thought it was some thing like that .We have not a clue as we dont no how servere his injuries will be long term .Will he ever work again ? How much to Repatriate him ? Will his house need converting ? We plan for the worse but hope for the best

Many thanks to fa tboy blue who collected £165 from the Brown Cow in Norden & on the Coach to Blackburn

cyberblue said:
Thought it was some thing like that .We have not a clue as we dont no how servere his injuries will be long term .Will he ever work again ? How much to Repatriate him ? Will his house need converting ? We plan for the worse but hope for the best

Indeed i never thought of the house and that .................... this is a very expensive process. I will be trying out for bluemoon team and hope to help aid his recovery.

If his home needs to be adapted it has to be worth approaching Social Sevices where he lives to see what can be provided free or with support from a grant. Also depends on whether he is home owner, renting from social or private landlord, etc

Just to let you know I've sent a cheque for £500 raised by Bluemoon members to Carl's family tonight. Hopefully we can raise more in the coming months with charity football matches etc, but hope this helps with medical expenses, travel costs etc. Many thanks to everyone who donated.

Get well soon Blue.

sorry if this has already been suggested but what about having a bluemoon fundraising event. after the success of the last piss up (shambles square), and the amount of people that have posted on bluemoon asking to do it again i would think this would be the perfect time. what with city offering help to carls family and the amount of city celebs knocking about it should be possible to blagg at least one of them to appear (and a function room off city). i think between us all we could arrange a great night which would not only benefit carl,i think it would benefit this forum and its users, theres been loads of bickering on here of late so maybe a good way to forge new friendships and lighten the atmosphere a bit at the same time. it would be great to meet fellow bluemooners and put a face to that username . i would willingly give time and effort to help (though i dont know how)and could maybe help get a good band through a family members indie record label. what do you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.