City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

I've just spoken to Ian and got an update - he's going to email me a list of events that are planned and what's going on. The FSF will be able to put this up as a news story on our homepage, and will link the Paypal address on there, as well as the address for cheques (for those less-technically minded).

We'll do what we can to publicise this cause, and hopefully raise even more dosh for Carl and his family.

I'll keep popping back on here from time to time for any updates/new events.

If anyone has any ideas as to how we might be able to help, just drop us a line at garreth.cummins@fsf.org.uk

crump said:
It is fair to try to ensure that the money is used for Carl's best interests and there are a few different people involved and they'll have different opinions on that. For example, the place he's at now charges €10 per day for his care over and above the E111 cover, so his wife has paid that for a month and I'm paying her that tomorrow when I go over. There's no point in debating it online, but a conversation needs to be had to make sure this kind of thing is dealt with by the money raised over and above anything else.

Hiya Mark, dropped in the Volly on monday night, didnt see many people but dropped twenty quid in, so that was my scribble on the sheet! (i was wasted!)
see you soon
Dani

Good coverage at the game today on the screens at half time and an announcement as well

I know RAMBO (Carl) will be delighted that we finally managed to put one over on the Latics. Aplogies to those Latics sponsors who gave us hospitality at the JJB. Nice!
Good to see messages on the screens at half time today.

Trigger said:
kramer said:
Good coverage at the game today on the screens at half time and an announcement as well

Agreed and the stewards were told in their brief that there was an unofficial collection going on today for Carl and to let the guys get on with it and even donate !
I dont know who was collecting because it was not us .We are collecting V Boro & will be in the Concourse as City have give us permission .Most of us will have Carl Ramsbottom Appeal T Shirts on .WE are also organising A Cabaret Night on Fri April 3rd at British Legeion Blackley tickets only a Fiver .Dj Dave Comedian ,Singer /comedian Domonic Dry. Hopeing to also get James H Reeve to Compare .Frank Sidebottom & some ex players .If Friends of Carl want to take tickets of us to sell please get in touch .We will also presnt Certificates to the man Of the Match .best Goal ect from the Bluemmon v Bluewatch game

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=101350&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... a&start=40</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.