City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

If you want to come in the bradford(guvnors bar) im sure the lads will chip in for such a good kid. I got knocked over in essen after the game and spent the night in hospital......i know hes in good hands.

shaggy3103 said:
If you want to come in the bradford(guvnors bar) im sure the lads will chip in for such a good kid. I got knocked over in essen after the game and spent the night in hospital......i know hes in good hands.

Can of worms mate to some of the pricks on hrere

good idea ric.

i will be definitely be making a donation on monday...sadly no money in my account till then

good luck to the family and him

I'm not that flush at the minute with it being Xmas but just sent a tenner by paypal to Ric.
Hope he gets better soon.

Hi, Carl moved over to Liverpool with work ages ago and I'm one of his mates from here. I'm a Liverpool ST holder but I've been to 5 games with Carl this year, he's been a couple of ours and I been a couple of yours and then there was our match at your place. Anyways, I've been doing a sponsored off-the-booze over xmas too raise a few quid for his missus - so I've been off it for a few weeks now and will stay off it til Jan. I stuck the thing up in the pub last week and it's already got over 700 quid in it, it'll get over a grand, everyone loves Rambo and just wants him better.

Just heard half an hour ago that he's awake. Still well drugged up but awake, so we'll wait and see what happens next. I've been over to see him and they are looking after him great in a really smart unit, so he's getting the best of care. I'll probably be back between xmas and the NY so I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else.

crump said:
Hi, Carl moved over to Liverpool with work ages ago and I'm one of his mates from here. I'm a Liverpool ST holder but I've been to 5 games with Carl this year, he's been a couple of ours and I been a couple of yours and then there was our match at your place. Anyways, I've been doing a sponsored off-the-booze over xmas too raise a few quid for his missus - so I've been off it for a few weeks now and will stay off it til Jan. I stuck the thing up in the pub last week and it's already got over 700 quid in it, it'll get over a grand, everyone loves Rambo and just wants him better.

Just heard half an hour ago that he's awake. Still well drugged up but awake, so we'll wait and see what happens next. I've been over to see him and they are looking after him great in a really smart unit, so he's getting the best of care. I'll probably be back between xmas and the NY so I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else.
Excellent news that he's awake, let's hope for a speedy recovery.

I lived accross the road from Carl and his family for over 20 years and used to go on the city coach from Heywood with him and his brother Andy and his dad Les to all of the games
A really nice family who would genuinely go out of their way to help you and my thoughts and prayers are with them now
Great to hear that Carl has opened his eyes and hopefully is on the road to recovery
Thinking back it was Les who told me to be a City fan like him and his boys
Good luck Carl

Heywood Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.