City fans are from...

Re: United are from London, City are from...

Born Withington, some time in Chorlton, then moved to Scotland in 1996, then Helsinki last year, season ticket since the early 80s - it's always the one thing I insist on keeping every time I've moved around.

I think my wife would prefer the massive house, pool and sauna she could afford with all the cash spent on planes/trains/diesel for the last 15 years.........

leithblue said:
Born Withington, some time in Chorlton, then moved to Scotland in 1996, then Helsinki last year, season ticket since the early 80s - it's always the one thing I insist on keeping every time I've moved around.

I think my wife would prefer the massive house, pool and sauna she could afford with all the cash spent on planes/trains/diesel for the last 15 years.........
they wouldn't give you nearly as much emotional gratification as watching city

United are from London, City are from...

Originally from stalybridge but now from Ashton under lyne

leepwbriggs said:
Westhoughton, Bolton. Not many blues round here. Went to school in Atherton. Wasnt many blues there either.

Me too, but I migrated.

There is also 'Howfen Blue', so that makes 3 of us!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
rickmcfc said:
Worsley, 90% united, 10% city I would say.

I'm from Swinton, 99% Scum, 1% God's own team.

Init,my local on Saturday had one blue in it.the rest dirty rags.

Armagh, Northern Ireland (Blue since 1969 when my aunt bought me a blazer with a City badge on the pocket just before 69 cup final) I was 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.