City fans are from...

Re: United are from London, City are from...

I`m Glaswegian, moved to Stockport 1980, went Maine Road and been going ever since.
Currently live in Atherton, too many rags around here!

Born in St Mary's and brought up (dragged up?) on Claremont Road (number 198, near the corner with Broadfield Road, a five minute walk from Maine Road) for my first 10 years. We then moved to Longsight (Birch Hall Lane) for my next 9 years before moving over here. Who else was I going to support; the dark side?

sirtaki said:
Born in Stanley st(not St Marys)Moss side in the 1950s, but to the disappointment to my blue family been Red all my life.

Not interested, do one off our forum

Born in Salford, raised in Lytham St Annes (near Blackpool)

I would actually say there are more Liverpool fans than others although that may just be the people I associate with because I often go out of my way to avoid United fans.

In the last 12 months I've been amazed by the defection to Blackpool fans. Obviously I'm pleased Blackpool are in the premier league as its an easy away game to get to, but people who had seemingly no interest in football are now giving me shit when we lose - its flabbergasting.

Theres loads of City fans though now. Where were they when I was at school?

from stretford there's more older rags but seems to be a lot more younger city fans than rags.

KENT! Very few City fans there unfortunately. Family are from all around the North-West originally.

But while we're on the topic....currently living in LA, so if there are any Blues in this part of the world with tips for good places to watch the final, that'd be great.

New England. I'm the only City fan, noone else has even heard of City

cathkin said:
And i'm from Scotland. In the unlikeliest event of me and my 2 sons getting tickets for the Final i've already started to look at travel arrangements. A flight to Luton is looking good but we would need transport from there to Wembley and back to Luton. I'm looking to fly down early sat morning, stay overnight in Luton then fly home Sunday morning. My other option is driving to Peterborough on Friday and staying with family. Any help here would be appreciated folks.

HEHE Your VERY Scottish..

Just a tip to save a few pennies... Start walking now ?<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:25 am --<br /><br />
salfordpaul said:
for all you bright bluemooners...work it out!

not Paul Passmore is it ??

from the moss. brentwood street and alex road. now live in chadderton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.