City fans are from...

Re: United are from London, City are from...

From Cheadle Hulme. It was about 50/50 when I lived there.

The SK8 postcode had the largest number of season tickets for City and United in an academic study a few years back.

Now resident in Edinburgh.

BlueRob01 said:
philinho said:
been trying to get out for years mate but no one wants to buy my house :-(

Theres posters on here from Salford mate - give them a shout...It's all relative after all... :)
I went to Leicester with Brooklands and Baguley I think they are called - set off from a footy club your way. Gotta say - they are quality and all good uns.

Cheeky ****. How is it living in Bury?

Born in Lancaster , then Barnsley ( fair few blues there ) , now live in sunderland , and boy does my son , daughter and me stand out .

Born in Stanley st(not St Marys)Moss side in the 1950s, but to the disappointment to my blue family been Red all my life.

And i'm from Scotland. In the unlikeliest event of me and my 2 sons getting tickets for the Final i've already started to look at travel arrangements. A flight to Luton is looking good but we would need transport from there to Wembley and back to Luton. I'm looking to fly down early sat morning, stay overnight in Luton then fly home Sunday morning. My other option is driving to Peterborough on Friday and staying with family. Any help here would be appreciated folks.

Dukinfield, blues have more than held their own round here more so in terms of people who actually go to the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.