City fans are from...

Grew up in Longsight, St Robert's Primary and then St Pius and Xaverian College in Victoria Park. Four years in Bristol for uni, then spells working in various places including Gateshead, London, Derby, Bristol. Nowadays Burton on Tramp during the week, and can usually be found knocking around Ladybarn, Longsight or Heaton Moor at weekends. And Eastlands of course.

LongsightM13 said:
Grew up in Longsight, St Robert's Primary and then St Pius and Xaverian College in Victoria Park. Four years in Bristol for uni, then spells working in various places including Gateshead, London, Derby, Bristol. Nowadays Burton on Tramp during the week, and can usually be found knocking around Ladybarn, Longsight or Heaton Moor at weekends. And Eastlands of course.

Another good Xavs lad; was that the sixth-form college or the whole thing from 11?

Kinky by name said:
LongsightM13 said:

Another good Xavs lad; was that the sixth-form college or the whole thing from 11?

I'm another Xavs lad, what a great time I had there.

Born at St Mary's grew up in Ashton and Chorlton,then moved to the midlands and now moved back and living in Mossley.

Drew was born and bred in Newark.

Kinky by name said:
LongsightM13 said:

Just the sixth form, 86-88. My secondary school St Pius was just round the corner in Denison Road. The monks were still in charge, though, Brother Cyril and Brother Philip. Someone told me a while back they're not involved anymore?
Apparently City have been sending a lot of the academy boys there, SWP and Nedum among others.

Levenshulme.Living round the corner from Mrs Williams(mother of Alex) an having two older City supporting brothers made the choice easy.Moved to Levenshulme/Heaton Chapel border 5 years ago,only rags around here are the Asian variety.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.