City fans are from...

Re: United are from London, City are from...

Born St Marys.

Lived in West Gorton. Now Chorlton.

BlueRob01 said:
philinho said:
Wythenshawe now but grew up in chorlton

Isn't that heading in the wrong direction mate...??
Not into social climbing I see..Good on ya...

been trying to get out for years mate but no one wants to buy my house :-(

philinho said:
BlueRob01 said:

Theres posters on here from Salford mate - give them a shout...It's all relative after all... :)
I went to Leicester with Brooklands and Baguley I think they are called - set off from a footy club your way. Gotta say - they are quality and all good uns.

Most blue's are from the north west we saw loads going down and coming back, and a hand full of rags. And then we only saw them when we went over to the M1.

GORTON originally,now live in dane bank............................is it true most rag fans come from hackney?????????????????

I'm from Fallowfield, just a 5 min walk away from Maine Road, more importantly (just) I was a City fan before the money and saw plenty of crap in the past...(and some great!)

BlueRob01 said:
philinho said:

Theres posters on here from Salford mate - give them a shout...It's all relative after all... :)
I went to Leicester with Brooklands and Baguley I think they are called - set off from a footy club your way. Gotta say - they are quality and all good uns.

We like it actually, sad face was no one wanting to buy the house. We just need a bigger place, would be happy enough staying in wythenshawe

BlueRob01 said:
philinho said:
Wythenshawe now but grew up in chorlton

Wythenshawe is a top place to live, ive bought my cancel house. Im goona rent it out as a holiday home when City rule europe. Only 5mins from the airport if you make it that far, and 4mins from Hood General if you dont.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.