City fans clamouring for Maureen's autograph

mancity61 said:
malg said:
I quite enjoy the day trippers. Their sense of wonderment is something that is lost on those that have been going for years. There were plenty of them up in 305 taking pictures of each other with the pitch behind them etc, etc. I for one enjoy their almost child like delight in being at the game. Long may it continue.

This is exactly the way Man Ure have increased their revenues over the years by enticing more and more 'customers' to watch them. You're right, and there's nothing wrong with it. You won't find Sheikh Mansoor complaining about anyone who spends money on Manchester City.

Grow up son..

Ducado said:
By the looks of it, it looked like a few tourists to be fair, we do get quite a few nowadays
I'd agree with that. Sit close by the dugout and lots of day trippers at the game. Shocker, tourist asks for autograph !

bluesoup said:
Ducado said:
By the looks of it, it looked like a few tourists to be fair, we do get quite a few nowadays
I'd agree with that. Sit close by the dugout and lots of day trippers at the game. Shocker, tourist asks for autograph !

Yep now I've seen the game on telly they are clearly tourists.

It was just a few youngsters and probably never been before.

Most match going blues wouldn't have done that.

Imagine Mourinho walking past 110/111?

mancityvstoke said:
bluesoup said:
Ducado said:

We're going to need a few day trippers to fill 62k but I'm okay with it as long as they A) don't act like the rags' day trippers B) we keep our section of the ground e.g the south stand or east corner, for the long standing blues.

Ban-jani said:
mancityvstoke said:
bluesoup said:

We're going to need a few day trippers to fill 62k but I'm okay with it as long as they A) don't act like the rags' day trippers B) we keep our section of the ground e.g the south stand or east corner, for the long standing blues.

I have no issue with anyone coming to City. We all started once . Just explaining to those who watch on telly how this can happen and that it does not reflect the hard core support who would not ask for Mourinhos autograph especially after recent TV comments.

Sure it would have been different during a league game with regulars in attendance. Normally Maureen has a torrid time! This game saw lots of phones out recording days out. Bring on the tourists I say... they spend their money and fill the ground.

Tourists are more than Welcome . Fawning over that classless twunt is not .

Only time I've ever got an opposition players autograph was at a reserve game at Maine Road in the late 80's when Mirandinha was playing for Newcastle! ( I was 10 or 11 at the time!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.