City fans clamouring for Maureen's autograph

jimharri said:
To any of those blues that were swarming around the Special Ego before the match looking for his autograph; if there are any of you on here, a quick word. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Do you not remember his snidy little digs about fair play and Yaya not getting banned? And saying you were getting the autographs for your kids is not good enough. If anyone on here knows them, they should be named and shamed and banned from City forever, after being publicly flogged in City square by Danny and Natalie.

Any mod that is tuned in tonight; I think this subject is worthy of a thread separate from the match thread. Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fuc don't merge.[/quot

Too right. Should've smacked him

stonerblue said:
jimharri said:
To any of those blues that were swarming around the Special Ego before the match looking for his autograph; if there are any of you on here, a quick word. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Do you not remember his snidy little digs about fair play and Yaya not getting banned? And saying you were getting the autographs for your kids is not good enough. If anyone on here knows them, they should be named and shamed and banned from City forever, after being publicly flogged in City square by Danny and Natalie.

Any mod that is tuned in tonight; I think this subject is worthy of a thread separate from the match thread. Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fuc don't merge.[/quot

Too right. Should've smacked him

Grow up mate, grow up!!

jimharri said:

Any mod that is tuned in tonight; I think this subject is worthy of a thread separate from the match thread. Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fuc don't merge.

This

It was cringeworthy at the very least and a betrayal of our club, manager and owner at worst... Those celebrity chasing fans should be ashamed of themselves, they made me embarrassed to be a Blue whilst they behaved like Maureen-o was some kind of pop star.......

I suppose this is what happens when a nation is fed wall to wall X Factor, Splash and Strictly Come Dancing!

malg said:
I quite enjoy the day trippers. Their sense of wonderment is something that is lost on those that have been going for years. There were plenty of them up in 305 taking pictures of each other with the pitch behind them etc, etc. I for one enjoy their almost child like delight in being at the game. Long may it continue.

This is exactly the way Man Ure have increased their revenues over the years by enticing more and more 'customers' to watch them. You're right, and there's nothing wrong with it. You won't find Sheikh Mansoor complaining about anyone who spends money on Manchester City.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dribble said:
It was cringeworthy at the very least and a betrayal of our club, manager and owner at worst... Those celebrity chasing fans should be ashamed of themselves, they made me embarrassed to be a Blue whilst they behaved like Maureen-o was some kind of pop star.......
Won't somebody think of the children?!
The kids have been told to think the same as me!!! :-)

mancity61 said:
malg said:
I quite enjoy the day trippers. Their sense of wonderment is something that is lost on those that have been going for years. There were plenty of them up in 305 taking pictures of each other with the pitch behind them etc, etc. I for one enjoy their almost child like delight in being at the game. Long may it continue.

This is exactly the way Man Ure have increased their revenues over the years by enticing more and more 'customers' to watch them. You're right, and there's nothing wrong with it. You won't find Sheikh Mansoor complaining about anyone who spends money on Manchester City.
I could quite understand if they were day-trippers, but if they were supposedly regular match going Blues, again they should have more self respect. We're about to go into war and you seek the opposition Field Marshall's moniker before the bullets start to fly???

Dribble said:
mancity61 said:
malg said:

I could quite understand if they were day-trippers, but if they were supposedly regular match going Blues, again they should have more self respect. We're about to go into war and you seek the opposition Field Marshall's moniker before the bullets start to fly???

...and fly those bullets did in Maureen's direction after those autograph hunters rose above his silly mind games!

Didsbury Dave said:
Anyone over the age of ten who gets an autograph from anyone needs to have a long hard look at themselves.

What about my personally signed FA cup 1969 shirt, which Buzzer kindly signed for me? Or my programme with Bell, Book & Corrigan who have kindly signed to me personally?

Can I keep those?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.