City Fans Gathering @ the Barceloneta Beach Party Numbers

Bring the suncream boys it is baking. Got here this morning.
Went up to camp nou today, big queue for tickets. Only seen handful of blues about so far.
Don't really believe this but they sell rag scarves and gear in their official shop. There are adverts for game at airport andaround town so getting the big build up.
Some blues think our prices are high, barca shirts are 85 euros with name and number!

danebanksheik said:
Went up to camp nou today, big queue for tickets. Only seen handful of blues about so far.
Don't really believe this but they sell rag scarves and gear in their official shop. There are adverts for game at airport andaround town so getting the big build up.
Some blues think our prices are high, barca shirts are 85 euros with name and number!

They sell Rag shirts because they're also sponsored by nike, they have Arsenal and some other Nike teams as well.

Cambridgeblue said:
danebanksheik said:

They sell Rag shirts because they're also sponsored by nike, they have Arsenal and some other Nike teams as well.

suncream + uni*ed shirts ... hmmmm gunna be a good one

winnie said:
anyone tell me where city planning on goin on tuesday night and wednesday daytime on the piss? let me know asap as we leave for the airport earlydoors tommorow goin from liverpool to girona any others doing that trip?
Mqanchester Bar of the Ramblas Tue Barceloneta Beach party Wed

Hot hot hot today

Now drinking Sangria in the hotel room after spending £30 on Mussels, King Prawns, Chorizo and olive salad, and 1.5 litro of Sangria

The above was shared between me and the missus

If you staying here a few days try off the beaten track, there are little restaurants on every road junction(and its basicaly in sqaure blocks) I didnt realise the Catalans ate so much pizza - tapas are good and cheap

Love it - Only thing that suprised me is the graffiti didnt expect it but seems to only appear on shop shutters and not the brickwork?

Adios and see you tomoz at Manc bar

woman. am gutted i aint there me mate & his missus have just phoned to say how nice the Hotel is Double woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.