City Fans Gathering @ the Barceloneta Beach Party Numbers

That's really bad news cyberblue, hope all's well. Got a bit of the lurgy myself but hopefully a few days of rest will sort me out.

Got tickets through this am, BOCA 525. I think this is the view from the seats we've got.

Camp_Nou_5.jpg

No chance of seeing SWP or Carlos from up there!!

salski said:
Right guys - Im on google earth and cant locate ANYTHING! Where abouts is it on the google earth map please?
Thanks

Sally
Have you found the map yet

Only 25,000 tickets left to purchase off the Barcelona site. Should be a crowd of 80,000 me reckons :-)

blumoon said:
Only 25,000 tickets left to purchase off the Barcelona site. Should be a crowd of 80,000 me reckons :-)

Fucking hell - it's going to be electric... I mean I thought the Hamburg game was intense and that was in a stadium half this size.

Can't bloody wait!

Cambridgeblue said:
blumoon said:

Fucking hell - it's going to be electric... I mean I thought the Hamburg game was intense and that was in a stadium half this size.

Can't bloody wait!
A lad at work was at this game a couple of years ago (Barca v Juventus). The firework display will leave us breathless he said lol.

Any one know how many tickets City Sold ? I went last year Barca V Villareal ..Athmsphere was out of this world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.