City Fans Gathering @ the Barceloneta Beach Party Numbers

Only 17,000 ticket's left..............defo gonna be 80,000 plus boys................woo hoo!!!. First bit of Silverware on Weds and it aint even September yet lol.

blumoon said:
Only 17,000 ticket's left..............defo gonna be 80,000 plus boys................woo hoo!!!. First bit of Silverware on Weds and it aint even September yet lol.

Only 17,000 left!! thats class, and i bet you will get some buying tickets on the day. I reckon 85,000-88,000 there!!

Hopefully City take it seriously and put close to a 1st team out. By the look of it, other teams have treated this game with respect and have done the same. When we are 3-0 up at half time, take them off and put the kids on haha!!

anyone tell me where city planning on goin on tuesday night and wednesday daytime on the piss? let me know asap as we leave for the airport earlydoors tommorow goin from liverpool to girona any others doing that trip?

winnie said:
anyone tell me where city planning on goin on tuesday night and wednesday daytime on the piss? let me know asap as we leave for the airport earlydoors tommorow goin from liverpool to girona any others doing that trip?

see the first post - has all the details...

Flyer-1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.