City fans getting slaughtered on reddit for leaving Cutting Room Square a mess

Anyone that’s ever attended a music festival can’t judge.
WHAT?? I'm a regular at Glastonbury. There are an increasing number who do litter there - but most don't. The key thing is that the festival provides enough facilities to allow people to 'do the right thing'. Same applies with temporary urinals: I used to be involved in Notting Hill Carnival and loads of temporary urinals are put up for the weekend - it doesn't stop some people pee'ing in resident's gardens - but the vast majority will do the right thing if you make it easy for them

There were miles more people there than last years pre Chelsea game.

Was grim getting across no wonder the place was “trashed” afterwards.

It’s a lovely spot and always busy with people eating and drinking, not geared up for 1000’s street drinking.

it’s at most a once season though nothing worth worrying about for the council imo, be different if away fans were congregating there regularly.

I said to my mate as we left pre match that I hope they clear it up before we get back. All clear when we got back and we guessed that the bars may have had to contribute towards that??

Oh and I had to walk a good 300 yard to find an empty bin for my plastic pint pot!! They should have some kind of industrial sized bins available on occasions like yesterday. Hell, maybe even recyclable ones too!!

Noticed GMP closed the bars soon after the match too.

Bone idle, lazy people. Although if the council had had their finger in the pulse they could have anticipated this.. it was well known the get together was happening! And put out loads of dumpsters and staff loading them on the day.

All the bars around AS must have made a fucking fortune on Sunday. I bet Sacha Lord isn’t complaining once again about the bars in the city centre struggling to make money and struggling to stay open. The same with the bars at New Islington Marina.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.