City fans getting slaughtered on reddit for leaving Cutting Room Square a mess

Pile it beside the bins?
That was done as well.

AS was that packed in places you could hardly move.

When the bins are full, overflowing, and you can’t move, people will put their cans, bottles and rubbish on the floor. Other than the limited bins in AS, there are hardly any other bins down the side streets leading off AS. There are some bins on GAS, but not many. Maybe MCC could have put 1 or 2 skips in the corners of AS for the rubbish. The city council knew AS was going to be packed on Sunday.

After being there pre-game when it was rammed drinking cans which we binned correctly we didn't fancy it afterwards.

Had a great night in the Crown & Anchor instead.

My daughter has an Apartment overlooking the square. She said it was absolutely disgraceful how they trashed the place. Probably the same Neanderthal’s that tried to invade the pitch before the game was over yesterday. Blues or not, absolute pond life the lot of them.
Trashed the place in what way ? All i could see was rubbish, and too be fair if no bins you ain't taking it to the ground with you.

Reddit is a shithole populated by basement dwelling peadophiles and degenerates with hairy necks and posters of cartoon women on their walls. Obviously a location will be left in a poor state after a raucous title celebration. That's why cleaners exist.

You were there weren't you:-)

It does look bad, we were in there and bagged our cans up. But there was no where to put them bins full to the brim.
Comments on that Reddit saying people should have took it with them. Where to the Match?

May have been a bin on the way,?

Typical of present day British culture, you wouldn’t see that from the Japanese
No, but the Japanese male tourist would happily upskirt your blonde teenage daughter when they think they can get away with it.

City fans chanting heading towards the Etihad from Ancoats Square. ( I quite like this picture)

img]

Jacamo's day out.

Hate litter but.. ? where the hell are the bins?. Fans are hardly going to carry empty cans around with them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.