City Fans In Glasgow

You’re wrong. Very wrong. They’re mancunian to the core. Maine Rd regulars and travel the length and breadth of England and beyond watching City. And have done for many, many years. Decades in fact. Whether you agree or not with the Ulster/Rangers link is a separate issue but I know two of the lads pctured and I doubt very much you’be doing any shoving up any arses were you to attempt it. But mancunian they are, always have been and always will be. And there are very few/no City fans I know who’ve been to as many grounds as one of the lads in the pic.

Well tell them to stay up north with that fucking flag

FFS - this should be full of jolly tales of fun and frolics in scotland, not yet another bloody religion thread! STOP!

First person to post a pic with a super attractive native wins a deep fried mars bar...GO!

Well tell them to stay up north with that fucking flag
No, I’m fine with them thanks, have been on many a fantastic trip with them over many years, up hill and down dale without an ounce of bother. If you’re unhappy with the flag, drop them a line on twitter or whatever; I’m far too interested in the match and I’m sure you’ll be able to find them at the Etihad if you look hard enough and if this matters enough to you.

FFS - this should be full of jolly tales of fun and frolics in scotland, not yet another bloody religion thread! STOP!

First person to post a pic with a super attractive native wins a deep fried mars bar...GO!
Fucking bunch of backwards God botherers aren't they? Everything about City should just be pro-City and leave the sad made up juju man in the sky shite behind where it should have been left after we had enlightenment in Europe nearly 300 years ago.

0727a0f775a6d7d4ee6cc21c512849ea.jpg

Four!!

You’re wrong. Very wrong. They’re mancunian to the core. Maine Rd regulars and travel the length and breadth of England and beyond watching City. And have done for many, many years. Decades in fact. Whether you agree or not with the Ulster/Rangers link is a separate issue but I know two of the lads pctured and I doubt very much you’be doing any shoving up any arses were you to attempt it. But mancunian they are, always have been and always will be. And there are very few/no City fans I know who’ve been to as many grounds as one of the lads in the pic.
They may be City's most loyal 'fans' doesn't mean they have license to incite 'I'll feeling', does it?

They may be City's most loyal 'fans' doesn't mean they have license to incite 'I'll feeling', does it?
I agree. I'm sure we'd all have something to say if some sad Rag cunts took an Irish tri-colour flag with a United badge and Celtic badge on it to Ibrox because they'd rightly be shown up to be sad cunts looking to insight trouble.

And fuck Rangers anyway, they're a bunch of cunts who wrecked our city in 2008 who the fuck wants to Ben associated with them?

What I'm worried about is have folks managed to eat the 600 ham butties the rangers pub put on for you ?
And did anybody count them ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.