City Fans In Glasgow

I live

I live in NI and agree with your comment, keep all that religious bollocks away from football, never had an issue with that here but I have witnessed it in Glasgow and Sterling.
img-20150927-sad-raheem-sterling.jpg

No, I’m fine with them thanks, have been on many a fantastic trip with them over many years, up hill and down dale without an ounce of bother. If you’re unhappy with the flag, drop them a line on twitter or whatever; I’m far too interested in the match and I’m sure you’ll be able to find them at the Etihad if you look hard enough and if this matters enough to you.
I bumped into them at the bar at half time against Bournmouth really nice blokes

I am in the stadium now in the Celtic area! I brought along a green and white Hibs scarf to fool the locals. I will still have to behave myself if I am going to get out alive.

I am in the Lisbon Lions upper just above the City fans. The view up here is a lot better than the largely unsighted area that is allocated to the visiting support.

If some blues want to follow celtic, rangers, hearts hibs or whoever in scotland as a 2nd club then that's their choice (Personally I follow boavista in portugal but not interested in scottish football). and shouldn't be criticised but the religious stuff should be not part of it.

On a side note

The first meeting between MCFC and Celtic was in 1891 when City were still Ardwick. The Scottish club helped the Blues a lot in the 1890s and early 1900s with players, managers and even directors shared. The great Celtic manager Willie Maley even played for the Blues and his brother Tom guided City to their first FA Cup success in 1904. (from Gary James FB page).

Anyway couldn't go myself cause of work but a few mates are up and having a great time bar the ticket que.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.