City Fans In Glasgow

Pic on Twitter of 5 blues holding up a large flag city crest on one side Rangers on the other... Ha that will go down well!

Just been called a "fuckin bastard" by the taxi driver. He said it in a friendly way.

Looks like the ticket queues are getting bigger now, people having to queue in the rain:

CtcFVvWWEAABKlX.jpg
Two questions :- 1, why's that kid not in school and 2, how many points has he got ? ;-)

A term of endearment in the east end...

Fuming I'm missing this, I have my rangers top at the ready for the window lickers on the ward (:

He said he was a brickie by trade. Planned to knock off early, head to the ground and "build two fuckin walls in front of the goals"

A term of endearment in the east end...

Fuming I'm missing this, I have my rangers top at the ready for the window lickers on the ward (:

I'm a bit pissed off too. It's only up the fuckin road but a 3year old grandson today and a brain scan appointment tomorrow morning makes it a million miles away for me.
Still, i'll be in the pub in an hour and will be staying 'til i start singing..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.