City Fans In Glasgow

I'm a bit pissed off too. It's only up the fuckin road but a 3year old grandson today and a brain scan appointment tomorrow morning makes it a million miles away for me.
Still, i'll be in the pub in an hour and will be staying 'til i start singing..

Mate, I'm a moaning **** at the best of times (it's half the Jock in me lol), however, hope the scan isn't anything too serious... I may get confused with the patients on the psych ward when I celebrate our 4th going in but alas, be worth it to see us dick the twats (;

Enjoy the game, bud!!!

I'm not sure if it's a club thing or EUFA enforce it for similar reasons.

The fuck is that

All the right wing Chelsea/Rangers nob heads are coming out the woodwork on Twitter trying to associate themselves with us

It's one way of getting attention if that's what they want lol

I'm not sure if it's a club thing or EUFA enforce it for similar reasons.

The fuck is that

All the right wing Chelsea/Rangers nob heads are coming out the woodwork on Twitter trying to associate themselves with us

now we dont want to upset the locals

We are politically neutral and are a welcoming diverse club. We distance ourselves away from such shit

Saw a Celtic fan make a comment on Twitter about a minority of City fans probably mingling with Rangers but that traditionally Everton and City are the catholic clubs. I always thought rags were seen as the catholic club. I'm not sure what St. Marks was but to me (and I'm sure the vast majority of City fans) we have only ever aligned ourselves with being a community club and nothing more.

St Marks Gorton was Church of England, i don't know of any catholic links in our clubs history, not that it matters but like you said i always thought between us and united they are the club that holds the links,which is why i assume they have a large irish following

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.