City fans in Sevilla

Amazing trip, still smiling about it. A massive shout out to Derek from Maine Road FC who sold a spare to me after getting off the train in Madrid!!

When we were eventually let out, two young lads about 10 and 8 came up to me and my friend, the older lad wanted to swap his Sevilla scarf for my friends City one, which he duly did, all this time the younger lad was looking on enviously as he didn't have a scarf to swap, I noticed him looking at mine frequently, so I did the right thing and hung it around his neck and gave him a thumbs-up.

Was a pleasure to see both the lads walking away after thanking us, with beaming smiles and constantly feeling and looking at, the new scarves they now possessed.
Brilliant.

When we were eventually let out, two young lads about 10 and 8 came up to me and my friend, the older lad wanted to swap his Sevilla scarf for my friends City one.
I assume the young lads were on the way to school.

it was a real pleasure to meet you, but betis shit jejejejeje the reason that you meet a lot fans betis sevilla is.. they love to be eclipsed, they have t-shirts of all teams thats plays whit Sevilla,... I hope you visit Sevilla and it's a pity the beaty gave you,
a pleasure

P.D.: I hope to continue contact with you and explain you all of España/Sevilla and its teams if you have some duda, .. howewer, to be poor and to be betis fans is a historic false topic like "barça mes que un club"

When we were eventually let out, two young lads about 10 and 8 came up to me and my friend, the older lad wanted to swap his Sevilla scarf for my friends City one, which he duly did, all this time the younger lad was looking on enviously as he didn't have a scarf to swap, I noticed him looking at mine frequently, so I did the right thing and hung it around his neck and gave him a thumbs-up.

Was a pleasure to see both the lads walking away after thanking us, with beaming smiles and constantly feeling and looking at, the new scarves they now possessed.

it's probably on eBay now mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.