City fans in Sevilla

Any pictures from during the day in Seville? Not seen many posted yet....
b65d837c513663d2ed2727243d2beeef.jpg

Some of the best bits...
beer1.jpg

food1.jpg

beer2.jpg

food2.jpg

street1.jpg

street2.jpg

street3.jpg

beer3.jpg

As said previoulsy the Cruzcampo was fantastico
Estrella Del Sur was Ok too
Tapas was excellent too

A bittersweet experience for me. My plane was something like four and a quarter hours late in on the Sunday (fog then a technical issue.) Loads of rain on the Monday. I was welcomed in O'Neil's by Bilbo and numerous others before the place was attacked by masked thugs. I intended to go back to the hotel but loads of Blues were drinking in the small cafe bar next door so I stayed in there. Everyone very friendly and generous too. A few of us got together for food and beers before the match with some Bluemoon hierarchy near us in a side street. Cab to the ground and what a performance! Eventually home at 11.30pm on the Wednesday.

As others have said, everyone seemed to support Real Betis. Sevilla fans were few and far between.

Taximania said:
Forginve .me for spelling mistakes ot compasitsion as I am proper fooked up now.
We ended up karoking with a brace of swedes from sweden until now.

I will try to do epsode 2 of our trip now then !.
We awoke at 13.00 hiurs for breaksast.
Our landkady madame l'mdre who was french toldus to just wander abkut and we would find subsidence to substain is through tbe gathering.
I told hrr it was possible that we would not eats until tbe following day and she assured us we would be good to ho.
We spent the next 2 hours off cathedral sqare enjoinhg a meel of ommelette n cheese n bread and a brew whilst listening to the occatinal melodonic chant if got any spares pals.
We supped oursefs into frenzt of obligion eventually ending up at the hallowed cTherderal bar by the tram tracks that served a pint of happiness fior €1.50.

Two sides of these tram tracs clacked the ale back and the banter was superlative.
We r the south stand and were sere u se se were sheet n adios adios adios and yiuve had your day out now fook off home ehh ehh.
I do not wished to appeared rude or offensive as i am scooped up at this moment but it was absute wanki ng tackle and the crak was verily immense.
After the plod was trootted oast on tbdre horses I was proudly asighnrd as steed to carry a special 1894 singingg chap after them to raoturous cheers
He was sadlty a fat fook n my legs buckled twice from u der me!.

After liads of banter we trotted of up tbe lines for a brew to calm down as we were both proper giddy by this stage.
Anyway we heard them comong we both did.
The noise was deafening and all we knew was it was aciusticaly getting closerer.
The gathering was now being herded to the ground and we joined in the firay.
If this is what it feels to be a movie star the we want to be movie stars !!
Photos autogeaphs paporotzi n fame for the day.
We lived the dream just for a moment in space time continuam.
Then in a blink we was in the ground.

Sweet baby jesus says it all reallty.
Immense and beyond the realms of comprehension.
We both knew why we wag here and what we had to do but I am sorry but the occation totally overwhemed us both and we had a lump in our thoats.
Many are called to the suppuer but not many are able to eat.
Then indeed we sere blessed upon men to cheer on and show support beyond support for the hallowed blues and amen indeed to that !

I will not describe the game...it needs no descriptions.
Bless them all on the fueld of pay ehh.
After an hour of cockwombling we found ourelves released and ending up Tapasi-ng with tbe big boys in a nearbye alehouse with some chums of ours.
I wont go into details as the entities that run these boards are worthy of privacy.
But we met them and they were just lime you and me.
Ordinary folk having a fish supper with their pals in peace.
Respect to bill formerly known as Bob de niro and sqertylower from off here.
Brothers in arms and I was overwhemed in their company.
And thrre endeth the trip or so i thought
I will update tomoz as i have just been to a karoke bat with some sewdish chums we havemet.
We all four of us sun an habba song and aparantly i was benny.
The song was called fenadndoes drums and benalmadena clpped politely but i have feeling we were shit but not to worry ehh.
Keep tbe tales coming and adios amigos for now !!!

fuck me, I thought my eyes was bad

I thought our trip was fantastico, but. Last night whilst enjoying a glass of Cruzcampo an old Celtic friend of mine came in. He said how was Sevilla & then told me about their visit in 2003 for what is now the Europa League Cup final against Porto led by maureen.
There were 2 slight variations between them & us, it was late May & the temperature never got below 35 C & there were 80,000 Scots in Sevilla, apparently a world record for a single event.
Wonder what all the Reds of Sevilla thought of all the Betis coloured Greens ?

I thought our trip was fantastico, but. Last night whilst enjoying a glass of Cruzcampo an old Celtic friend of mine came in. He said how was Sevilla & then told me about their visit in 2003 for what is now the Europa League Cup final against Porto led by maureen.
There were 2 slight variations between them & us, it was late May & the temperature never got below 35 C & there were 80,000 Scots in Sevilla, apparently a world record for a single event.
Wonder what all the Reds of Sevilla thought of all the Betis coloured Greens ?
they are worse than us for estimating fans, we had 30,000 in york, while there figure in sevilla keeps rising by 10,000 everytime they mention it.

Hhmmm a bit like the 685,000,000 rags fans you mean.
Having been in Sevilla last week with say 5,000 Blues visible all over the place day & night, it would be interesting to find out where an extra 75,000 hoops ( quiet of course ) would have been accommodated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.