City fans in the Celtic end next week

I've had a yernited' fan text me that we've sent back tickets for this fixture, can anyone confirm this is bollocks?

Get a couple of these and youll be fine..
2dmf9jb.png

Having been to parkhead many times over the years with hibs I certainly would not risk going in their end. They don't tolerate hibs in their sections and to be fair nor do we at Easter rd, both clubs come from the same Irish heritage but that counts for nothing. If you do go I their end then keep your wits about you before, during and after the game. Hide you accents lads, that's the tell tale sign for them. If it's not Scottish or Irish then they will suspect you.

Stay safe.
There are Celtic seasonticket holders from England.

Heading to Glasgow in hope of getting a ticket outside.if need will go walkabout for cheap beers n watch the game.have no problem sitting in home end.

Me and my pal got two tickets for the Neil Lennon suite when England played Scotland at Celtic park the other year,we had a few beers in the bar and then got to our seats,Owen Coyle and John Mcginlay where sat in front of us,great atmosphere and we are buzzing looking forward to a good match,England played them off the park and we put 3 past them,every goal we celebrated every goal the jocks got more pissed off with us to the point where after the 3rd went in and we jumped up one fella tried giving me a Glasgow kiss but I managed to grab his head and push him away,someone took a swipe at me from behind,my mate who's a fucking nutter didn't help matters by saying to a group who had kilts on 'you can't fight with them skirts on 'you cut!' I still to this day wonder how we got out of that ground alive

There are Celtic seasonticket holders from England.

Yes I know, just saying on a night where alcohol will be fuelling most of the crowd and when city are 3 or 4 up they will be pissed off and liable to start accusing and throwing punches at anyone they think might be city. Avoid the Lisbon Lion stand lower tier. That's where most of their daftys sit, it is however the same stand where city fans will be housed in the Southeast corner of that stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.