City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

It's not mythical. I got the bus back after the game. It takes longer to walk to the bus stop than it does for the bus to get back into manchester. Try it and you'll see

Which way , town or ashton ? Iv used the bus to ashton a couple of seasons ago and it took a age, took ages to get on the bus then about 45 min to get to ashton with still the jossaling and standing on of my lad
It's a bit tricker with a young lad, sometimes 2 as have to think about there safety and being pushed and shoved by adults that don't even see them there, then crushed onto a bus, train, tram
Sometimes the lad dose t want to go coz it's so much of a hassle to get away
A bit of order at the startons or stops wouldn't go a miss

Ok i will get that but please explain why thousands of season ticket holders cant be arsd coming to last Sat game of season to say tara to some of the players

I didn't go but it was my 60th birthday meal/ pub, but I did say that I put both Leicester and west brom seats on the ticket exchange, west brom sold Leicester didn't, club been to greedy I'm afraid, should of put tickets on 30-35 to sell but didn't, they would of made 15 notes and maybe someone might have gone into city store and bought shirt/ polo shirts or whatever and city would be quids in

Stayed till the end yesterday and hung around City square afterwards, left orange car park at 3:10 no problem. Ended up taking just under an hour to get to M60. Nightmare. Live in Northumberland and like to get my most out of my occasional trips down. Arrive early, leave late. Even when I had season ticket. For me what is even worse is the amount of people still on concourse as second half kicked off. To some people getting a pint is more important than the match. Each to their own I guess but I watch Newcastle on a regular basis with local mates, and none of theses issues are as apparent.

If ANYONE leaves early on Tuesday they are no city fan. If you can't say goodbye to a legend then you are totally plastic

This will be done at Watford not mid-season.

Richards and Corluka got nothing, neither did Andy Hill, Richard Edgehill or Ray Ranson for that matter.

I'm in the midlands and last train is 22.07. Determined to stay so hopefully getting a lift up with someone who is staying for the lap.

Yeah hopefully you can get a lift. You must be in a very very small minority of fans who are unable to get home via public transport on Tuesday though?

Most fans will be from Manchester/gtr Mcr.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.