City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I'm not sure how cheaper tickets would result in a full stadium when matches at higher prices are currently sold out but there are still empty seats. For some reason people with tickets aren't going to games and I don't see why that would change simply by making prices cheaper. The opposite could even be the case.

large amounts of tickets are given away by the club to sponsors/ schools and corporate types, who dont show up other then for big games. i think thats one of the reasons why there are lots of empty seats. cheaper tickets would definitely help to fill the stadium. it would certainly bring back the atmosphere and blues who have been priced out, which can only be a good thing.

It's the only way...

Electric-Chair-Executions-Back-In-Tennessee-As-The-Only-Death-Penalty-Option-665x385.jpg
Great idea.
Just cut out the seat and add a commode.
Can't wait.

large amounts of tickets are given away by the club to sponsors/ schools and corporate types, who dont show up other then for big games. i think thats one of the reasons why there are lots of empty seats. cheaper tickets would definitely help to fill the stadium. it would certainly bring back the atmosphere and blues who have been priced out, which can only be a good thing.

The club are still going to give tickets away to staff, sponsors and corporates etc. Games are already sold out, so selling cheaper tickets isn't going to improve that. We can't really improve on a sell out. What we need to do is find a way to get those with tickets to go to games and I don't see how them being cheaper would change that.

It will be interesting tomorrow evening as tickets were pretty cheap for the WBA game.

if we were challenging for the title the amount of empty seats would definitely decrease. Three years on the bounce our PL campaigns have been as good as over by Feb.

The club are still going to give tickets away to staff, sponsors and corporates etc. Games are already sold out, so selling cheaper tickets isn't going to improve that. We can't really improve on a sell out. What we need to do is find a way to get those with tickets to go to games and I don't see how them being cheaper would change that.

It will be interesting tomorrow evening as tickets were pretty cheap for the WBA game.
The demographic that will make the most noise is the 20-somethings. At the moment you pay adult prices after you're 21. So either making prices cheaper across the board or extending discounted prices to people up to 25 (or even 29) would help.

Cheers for that wasn't aware as their all 20 odd now
Yeh I can't fault city for that. Myself and my 6 yr old have seasoncards, but on Saturday I took my 4 yr old and 11 month old along too (wife was working Saturday) and no problem just carrying them through. Bloody hard day for me though!

The demographic that will make the most noise is the 20-somethings. At the moment you pay adult prices after you're 21. So either making prices cheaper across the board or extending discounted prices to people up to 25 (or even 29) would help.

Totally agree again.

Yeh I can't fault city for that. Myself and my 6 yr old have seasoncards, but on Saturday I took my 4 yr old and 11 month old along too (wife was working Saturday) and no problem just carrying them through. Bloody hard day for me though!
Fucking hell good going blue

if we were challenging for the title the amount of empty seats would definitely decrease. Three years on the bounce our PL campaigns have been as good as over by Feb.

I can't deny, of course it would help.

But we had fewer empty seats at maine road when we weren't challenging by late August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.