City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Well the family stand was a disgrace yesterday.
Disgrace you say ?
Before kick off, looks pretty well occupied to me (I know its only a section of it).
manchester-city-team-line-ups-2018-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

Disgrace you say ?
Before kick off, looks pretty well occupied to me (I know its only a section of it).
manchester-city-team-line-ups-2018-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

Have to say no point talking about the people that don’t want to or can’t be arsed attending. Yes I accept the people with valid reasons. Their loss. However, it definitely was 25% empty yesterday as I’m pretty close to it in EL3

I changed seats yesterday and took my brother who was visiting from Germany
We were up in L3 of the Colin Bell and he looked down and commented on it
It really was at around 75%
Well I can't say that I noticed it that bad, and that picture says it was a lot more than 75%.

Luckily I go to watch football, not to count empty seats.

Well I can't say that I noticed it that bad, and that picture says it was a lot more than 75%.

Luckily I go to watch football, not to count empty seats.

I'm not an empty seat counter my friend, but as I said, the turnout in that stand yesterday, considering the game was a sellout weeks ago (I know this as I had to wait for ticket exchange to open to secure relocation tickets) was a disgrace

Well the family stand was a disgrace yesterday. It must have only been at 75% capacity, which proves the fact that if tickets are too cheap, some supporters, when it's cold or the match is on telly, take the decision to forgo their cheap ticket outlay
75%?, it looked like 90% to me.

I'm not an empty seat counter my friend, but as I said, the turnout in that stand yesterday, considering the game was a sellout weeks ago (I know this as I had to wait for ticket exchange to open to secure relocation tickets) was a disgrace
The family stand and the prices are the only reason I can afford to bring my kids who hopefully keep their s/c going for life.fuckin sick at people having a go at the family stand 24/7.
Could hear the geordies clearly singing your support is shit must of been aimed at the family stand and not the stand up arms folded brigade in the south stand

There were at least 6 season card holders around me in 134 who simply didn't turn up. It happens but two in particular of have literally been about 3 times this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.