City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Yeah that was how it looked to me too.

75%?, it looked like 90% to me.

From where I was it looked fairly full but you are always going to have some empty seats at any ground. I probably attend 17 out of the 19 PL games but that is 10% I may miss at short notice due to illness, etc. So if everyone was like me then 90% attending is the maximum you could expect.

The family stand and the prices are the only reason I can afford to bring my kids who hopefully keep their s/c going for life.fuckin sick at people having a go at the family stand 24/7.
Could hear the geordies clearly singing your support is shit must of been aimed at the family stand and not the stand up arms folded brigade in the south stand

Hi Mate. I would love my seasoncard to be halved in cost, but the argument I've made if this happened is that there will be plenty of people who wouldn't attend the lesser matches or the televised ones and would use their card only for bigger matches
Now on the family stand. I've never had a go at the family stand and I think having it is bringing the next generation of supporters through and is a fantastic way of a family of coming to the match
However I do believe that it should be located in an upper tier and not pitchside. It is notorious for emptying early and as I saw with my own eyes yesterday and have seen on numerous occasions at midweek matches
We go on about atmosphere and how us as fans can help creating that daunting arena, well the support on the lower tier behind the goals should be that hotbed

There were at least 6 season card holders around me in 134 who simply didn't turn up. It happens but two in particular of have literally been about 3 times this season.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Bayern system of a certain amount of no shows and lose your SC would stop a lot of this going on.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Bayern system of a certain amount of no shows and lose your SC would stop a lot of this going on.
At last someone with something constructive to add to the topic instead of bickering.

No problem with this provided long term sickness can be taken into consideration. And also providing it applies to all season ticket holders including corporate and tunnel club etc.

Hi Mate. I would love my seasoncard to be halved in cost, but the argument I've made if this happened is that there will be plenty of people who wouldn't attend the lesser matches or the televised ones and would use their card only for bigger matches
Now on the family stand. I've never had a go at the family stand and I think having it is bringing the next generation of supporters through and is a fantastic way of a family of coming to the match
However I do believe that it should be located in an upper tier and not pitchside. It is notorious for emptying early and as I saw with my own eyes yesterday and have seen on numerous occasions at midweek matches
We go on about atmosphere and how us as fans can help creating that daunting arena, well the support on the lower tier behind the goals should be that hotbed
Of course the stand will be emptier for mid week games due to the kids ages.the stand seems to be getting more and more school parties and anything that stops em going the swamp has got to be a good thing ?
Level 2 is open to everyone isnt it ?
If you want us relocated where would you put us as its not everyones cup of tea being low down ?
As for leaving early we sit opposite ss3 they dont like to miss ant and dec on a saturday either !

Rather than start at that point, couldn’t the club contact the serial offenders and ask the question as to why people don’t turn up first?

Yeah I agree. I read an article in the Liverpool Echo the other day. It's not uncommon and Liverpool have up to 2000 no shows for every game. It does prevent other fans getting access for sure.

No problem with this provided long term sickness can be taken into consideration. And also providing it applies to all season ticket holders including corporate and tunnel club etc.
Of course, it would also make people put the effort in to pass the ticket to a mate or sell it on to someone else, at least the seat would be used by someone?

Of course the stand will be emptier for mid week games due to the kids ages.the stand seems to be getting more and more school parties and anything that stops em going the swamp has got to be a good thing ?
Level 2 is open to everyone isnt it ?
If you want us relocated where would you put us as its not everyones cup of tea being low down ?
As for leaving early we sit opposite ss3 they dont like to miss ant and dec on a saturday either !
L3 SS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.