City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Really is getting beyond a joke , nearly every single article about our club mentions attendances and empty seats , its about time the club gave some facts about why these seats are empty , is it corporate , ticket websites , traffic issues getting to evening games , shed some light or find an alternative to fill the seats , at the moment our support is becoming a laughing stock and the club need to state some facts. We have one of the most loyal supporter bases around which was proven when we were yo-yoing up and the leagues and we deserve better than current piss taking.

This is spot on PB. I heard Marcotti on Talksport the other night mentioning that City fans need to get over the FFP fine, but he is completely missing the point re the feeling against UEFA.

Even in 2018 alone we have had the bent decisions in the 2 x Liverpool games inc the actual refs appointed and the Pep suspension, Liverpool being allowed to smash up the City team bus and get a fine less that we got for getting on the pitch 60 seconds late, and a bent new coefficient introduced rewarding the cartel G14 teams.

I went to the Lyon game and would estimate that in my small block of about 80 supporters, every fan present bar maybe 4 were not the regular season card holders.

Like others have commented above, there is a big problem with this at City and the club should be appointing somebody with a remit to try and resolve ( and include the early leavers and empty seats for league games ).

Its been a PR week from hell for the club and somebody needs to pull their finger out and try and do something about it.
This 100%

Really is getting beyond a joke , nearly every single article about our club mentions attendances and empty seats , its about time the club gave some facts about why these seats are empty , is it corporate , ticket websites , traffic issues getting to evening games , shed some light or find an alternative to fill the seats , at the moment our support is becoming a laughing stock and the club need to state some facts. We have one of the most loyal supporter bases around which was proven when we were yo-yoing up and the leagues and we deserve better than current piss taking.

We should kick back. We have incredible support.

Having grief of a few Scouse fans on how many empty seats in our away section today. Talk about obsessed. I thought we sold out today ?

We did, over a week ago no idea why there was empties at the front, unless they only let us have 3000 in a section that holds a few more, or sold tickets to an agency which didn't sell, same thing happened at Bournemouth last year, frankly I doubt the ticket office have the first idea

What about all the empty seats in the Cardiff sections yesterday? What is the point in them yearning for and celebrating promotion if they can't turn up to watch the most entertaining team in the country?

The main reason is apathy and once that is added to the other usual reasons why midweek games can be a pain you will get shit attendances. It’s been mentioned to me a few times this week by other fans and I just tell them the truth we cannot be arsed.

I don’t agree. I think the stadium plays a huge part in creating character and atmosphere. We used to have the kippax, Dortmund have the yellow wall, Liverpool the kop. We currently don’t have anywhere really for likeminded to sing- a home end. What we have now is a few blocks split by away fans. If we had say a kop it would make a huge difference. Obviously fans need to sing.

The Etihad is becoming very corporate aswell and I think that us a big impact. Most the box areas are empty most weeks. The club have prioritied corporates over ordinary fans
That is all down to the way the club is run and scant regard is paid to the ordinary fans

We did, over a week ago no idea why there was empties at the front, unless they only let us have 3000 in a section that holds a few more, or sold tickets to an agency which didn't sell, same thing happened at Bournemouth last year, frankly I doubt the ticket office have the first idea
maybe people went and stood at the back so they didn't get soaking wet ,or maybe it was ticket agencies not selling or our ticket office not having a clue .what I do know is people would have bought those tickets if they had the chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.