City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Always atay to the end and applaud the players no matter what the result , and i did it at Maine Rd when we were not very good , something my old man taught me , we never leave early.
But supporters pay their money and take their choice , the problem is we win so many games comfortably the last 15 minutes are like a training session and people have busy lives and its of vital importance to get home 15 minutes earlier , i cannot think why on a lovely summer Saturday afternoon/early evening , but as stated , its their choice.
It isnt a good image looking at thousands of blue empty seats with 10 minutes left and probably this season another 10 minutes of injury time , but it is quite obvious a fair few of our supporters couldnt give a f*ck about our image , its up to them though

We need to get over the tourist criticism
That is the sign of a big club
I’m currently away in Majorca
I went out to watch City approx 5 of us in total
Today I watched Utd the place was jam packed with foreigner’s supporting them (Germans Swiss and Austrians )
That to me shows where the money is generated and reflects how big the club is
For me I have no problem with tourist fans the more the merrier
How do foreign fans generate money for a club, a few extra million on a shirt deal aside?

Sponsors pay extra to be associated with a successful team, but that’s not dependent on some pubs on the Costas being full.

How do foreign fans generate money for a club, a few extra million on a shirt deal aside?

Sponsors pay extra to be associated with a successful team, but that’s not dependent on some pubs on the Costas being full.
How much do you spend in the club shop ? I’m guessing the same as me next to nothing I’ve seen Asian families spend hundreds/thousands on merch
Plus how often do you go in the executive boxes/tunnel club
Guess what it’s full of tourists paying big money

How much do you spend in the club shop ? I’m guessing the same as me next to nothing I’ve seen Asian families spend hundreds/thousands on merch
Plus how often do you go in the executive boxes/tunnel club
Guess what it’s full of tourists paying big money
How much do you think a club gets per sale from the club shop? A tiny amount.

Puma pay £X and take the vast majority of the profit from each sale.

How much do you think a club gets per sale from the club shop? A tiny amount.

Puma pay £X and take the vast majority of the profit from each sale.
Guess what I’ve been inside the club in a certain area on a match day when the phone rang and they reopened the shop for some tourist fans
So I’m guessing it’s worthwhile

Why did we do a tour of Asia this year and America last
Any idea ?
Guess what to attract tourist fans
The global outreach makes sponsors pay more.

Shirt sale profits are a myth used by the rags in the 90s. Half of their billion fans will have counterfeit shirts too, but their Vietnamese noodle partner has paid them an extra £1m to sponsor them a year.

That’s where the revenue comes from.

Shirt sale profits are a myth used by the rags in the 90s. Half of their billion fans will have counterfeit shirts too, but their Vietnamese noodle partner has paid them an extra £1m to sponsor them a year.

So no point going to play abroad on tour then ? or having CFA clubs in the group
We need to get rid of all those ten plus clubs pronto
Ok perfect let the club know and Trevor from Crumpsall will take the seat and but errr a pie if we are lucky

Time to agree to disagree I’m off to bed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.