City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Nope, equally annoying and they fucking stink of tick as appropriate
Fags
Booze
Greasy food.

People who fart in a crowd need to be executed as well.
Guy in front of us had a £20 tray of greasy food. Then vaped. Possible fart candidate too. Didn't stink of booze though, so small mercies I suppose.

Whether you play Madrid or Fulham, it doesn't matter to me. It's a Saturday 3pm game, not a night game like against Madrid. Where are everyone in a rush to go?

Walked past the Townley just after the whistle and people already had 3/4 of their pints or were on their 2nd pint. I don't see rushing off to the pub as a valid excuse.

“A valid excuse”

Lol. This is why I love this thread.

Must be in a mad rush home on a summers Saturday evening.
I think Pep wants to try the lap of honour and applauding the fans after every game, going by the Newcastle game anyway, but doesn’t seem like it’ll be worth it

much better than i thought it would be tbh times last season i had nearly an entire row to myself when the 85 mark hit

I find this thread both controlling and cohersive. Sometimes I stay to the end, sometimes I don't wanna wait 10 minutes to get down the steps from the back of SSL3 so leave 2 minutes early.

You can't tell me what to do. ;)

I thought this playing extra minutes in extra time as improved the 80 mins early leavers. The majority are leaving at 90 minutes now. CTID

I don’t have a problem with tourist or what they do. The come to watch, support City and spend their at City.

I’ve left early myself, so I can’t and won’t criticize anyone for doing that.
We need to get over the tourist criticism
That is the sign of a big club
I’m currently away in Majorca
I went out to watch City approx 5 of us in total
Today I watched Utd the place was jam packed with foreigner’s supporting them (Germans Swiss and Austrians )
That to me shows where the money is generated and reflects how big the club is
For me I have no problem with tourist fans the more the merrier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.