City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

IDo you feel the same about the piss pots who go back and forth for beer and the toilet ?
The chain smokers who can’t go 15 minutes without a fag then smoke against club rules in the toilets ?
Or the fat bastards who can’t sit still for 90 minutes without a burger and some chips ?
Are the lazy unorganised sods who can’t tell the time and arrive 10 minutes late ok ?
Yes.

Loads leaving again on 82 minutes yesterday.

We slated the club for how many tourists we had at the game v Madrid last season at home. Those fans stayed 20 mins after the full time whistle to clap the team off.

I just don't get it.

They would do. City beat Real Madrid in the SF of the CL. Yesterday City beat Fulham in the PL. There’s no comparison. There were plenty of tourists who left early yesterday.

I was arriving late and leaving early. Sometimes if it was pissing it down I was getting stuck in the pub . Got to one game against Chelsea I think we were 3 goals up. Didn't know if I was happy or sad . Give up my season ticket now and stay at home . Got the best view I've ever had and see far more of the match . Fair play to people who go no matter what . As another poster said its a way of life for some and some it's a excuse to go drinking. I would definitely not take baby's and kids who ain't interested. It's a expensive hobby if your not watching the action .

They would do. City beat Real Madrid in the SF of the CL. Yesterday City beat Fulham in the PL. There’s no comparison. There were plenty of tourists who left early yesterday.
Whether you play Madrid or Fulham, it doesn't matter to me. It's a Saturday 3pm game, not a night game like against Madrid. Where are everyone in a rush to go?

Walked past the Townley just after the whistle and people already had 3/4 of their pints or were on their 2nd pint. I don't see rushing off to the pub as a valid excuse.

I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of tourists only come to the game so that can film themselves at the ground presumably to post on their social media accounts.

I was watching them yesterday and the modus operandi is arrive late, stand in the aisle to take selfie and try to find their row and seat, find seat, get phone out and start watching the game on their phone whilst filming it. Leave ten minutes before half time to go and buy refreshments. Come back late. Watch second half through phone, leave ten minutes early.

As long as they enjoy themselves and spend s..t loads of money !

I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of tourists only come to the game so that can film themselves at the ground presumably to post on their social media accounts.

I was watching them yesterday and the modus operandi is arrive late, stand in the aisle to take selfie and try to find their row and seat, find seat, get phone out and start watching the game on their phone whilst filming it. Leave ten minutes before half time to go and buy refreshments. Come back late. Watch second half through phone, leave ten minutes early.

Thats sounds like hundreds of people around me,that have been going for donkeys,except the selfie / mobile crap obviuosly

Do you feel the same about the piss pots who go back and forth for beer and the toilet ?
The chain smokers who can’t go 15 minutes without a fag then smoke against club rules in the toilets ?
Or the fat bastards who can’t sit still for 90 minutes without a burger and some chips ?
Are the lazy unorganised sods who can’t tell the time and arrive 10 minutes late ok ?
Nope, equally annoying and they fucking stink of tick as appropriate
Fags
Booze
Greasy food.

People who fart in a crowd need to be executed as well.

Whether you play Madrid or Fulham, it doesn't matter to me. It's a Saturday 3pm game, not a night game like against Madrid. Where are everyone in a rush to go?

Walked past the Townley just after the whistle and people already had 3/4 of their pints or were on their 2nd pint. I don't see rushing off to the pub as a valid excuse.

There is a difference.You know what it is.

I don’t have a problem with tourist or what they do. The come to watch, support City and spend their at City.

I’ve left early myself, so I can’t and won’t criticize anyone for doing that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.