City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

The only thing that annoyed me on Saturday was when everyone left I couldn't see the other end (Block 308). It's not my business why, but it can impact enjoyment. Like people who arrive 10 mins late etc or need constant pisses during the game.

Minor irritation at worst though.

I left early at the Copenhagen game because I had my 8 year old daughter and we wanted to beat traffic.

Fan then, not a supporter

Think that's a good way of putting it. I know a number of 'armchair supporters' that are far more passionate than some of our regular match-goers.

Its a real shame there's plenty of people that would appreciate being at the game far more that cant go- be it financial, can't get a season ticket etc. Too much entitlement that's crept in and 'I'm alright Jacks'.

Fan then, not a supporter
No. A supporter who has been going to the match religiously since the 1960’s. Has followed the team home, away and across Europe and was there in the darkest of our dark days. But now chooses to watch and enjoy the game in his own way and not how some self important super fan tells him to.

If you're a real fan you shouldn't have left the stadium on Saturday and hid in the toilets until Wednesday so you can be the first one there to cheer the team on.

Anything short of that and you're a plastic.

Anyone that wanted to count empty seats would have had to work overtime at the Emirates yesterday. They are some fanbase. 'Abandon ship, we have fallen behind again'.

No. A supporter who has been going to the match religiously since the 1960’s. Has followed the team home, away and across Europe and was there in the darkest of our dark days. But now chooses to watch and enjoy the game in his own way and not how some self important super fan tells him to.
Fan then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.