City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

it is only going to get worse now fans are having to rely on public transport , buses leave 20 minutes after final whistle, due to ongoing work in NS it can take me 20 minutes to get from my seat in 238 to spiral C once final whistle goes

We're gonna need a new batch of superfan badges to post out mate which i'll sort out today.

I also think it would be useful if some of these superfans could get together and create an instruction manual on how to be a "proper supporter" - i'd find that so useful
Just ask a Gooner - they have it sorted.

No wonder Pep went straight down the tunnel. There wasn't enough fans to thank at the end. Embarrassing as the Luton fans said. I joined in with them. Seriously we need a full on crowd supporting until the final whistle. It's not the tourists either it's the so called legacy fans especially in SS3. People started leaving when Erling scored his pen on @ 75mins. Wtf.

Lots of people got up to leave in SS3 as soon as the penalty was awarded. Ofc they walked slowly down the steps to watch the penalty be taken

Can’t actually believe people are having to explain themselves on here as to why they leave early, would I ever do it? No
Does it bother me in the slightest? Not at all
I’m sure they have their reasons and it’s none of anybody’s business if I’m honest

You don’t understand how people can’t comprehend leaving a game early, hence this thread runs and runs.
They comprehend perfectly well the many reasons which may lead someone to leave a match early, frankly they’d have to be a bit daft not to.

However online from the safety of their armchairs they choose to react to that in an intolerant manner by criticising those who do leave early. Assuming these people even go to matches they never display such intolerance in the real world.

Ergo they’re trolls ?

Reactions: PPT
They comprehend perfectly well the many reasons which may lead someone to leave a match early, frankly they’d have to be a bit daft not to.

However online from the safety of their armchairs they choose to react to that in an intolerant manner by criticising those who do leave early. Assuming these people even go to matches they never display such intolerance in the real world.

Ergo they’re trolls ?
Not all are armchair fans and of course people have to leave early from time to time. It’s probably not every game though.

As for the intolerance nonsense, it is tolerated as people are allowed to leave when they want. They just comment on social media to suggest that they can’t understand why people leave early, similarly to you be allowed the right to reply.

We've got a huge thread on trying to improve the atmosphere, so a lot of people do care. Staying until the end is quite an easy quick win, but it’ll never happen as fans are used to darting out early, whether they need to or not.

Hence it will be a perpetual debate as neither side can see where the other is coming from.

We're gonna need a new batch of superfan badges to post out mate which i'll sort out today.

I also think it would be useful if some of these superfans could get together and create an instruction manual on how to be a "proper supporter" - i'd find that so useful
If you leave early every week for no more than it gets you home a bit earlier, WHY bother going at all, it's fucking madness, and in my eyes you are a fan, not a supporter of the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.