City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Does my head in, my seat is the last seat next to the aisle in 317,can't see a thing from around the 80th min due to that many people walking down the stairs to leave. Can't wait for the summer to relocate to the middle of a row

From my point of view that is exactly how I am.Will I lose any sleep over a missed goal ... I think not.Will it stop me from leaving early again ... definitely not.Do I give a shit what anyone else thinks about me ... no fucking chance.After 52 years of seeing it home,away,overseas and hitch-hiking I`ve done my time for the Blues.I`ll let the young `uns take over and let them sing,shout abuse,stay till the end and get pissed up at the game.
Great post Oakie... too many people with knickers in a knot re this... I guess age does have its privileges..

Does my head in, my seat is the last seat next to the aisle in 317,can't see a thing from around the 80th min due to that many people walking down the stairs to leave. Can't wait for the summer to relocate to the middle of a row

Good luck with that pal.

We're sat at the end of a row in 137.

I spent over 12 hours waiting to speak to our ticket office when the 2 day relocation window opened last summer.

It's not a fun exercise I tell ya.

I appreciate this topic can/has become tiresome. Like many other topic's it comes around time and again.

But, if this topic changes the mindset of posters, and makes some of them stay until the end of a match, which is still in the balance, is that not a good thing?

The vast majority stayed today. A few months back the vast majority would have been empty blue seats.

The roar when Jesus scored was defeaning.

The players also feed off an almost full stadium to go with minutes left. Empty blue seats don't inspire players..

yes these wimps are letting down the team every week

The last time I left proper early was when Leicester went 3-0 up at ours. I also missed Fernandinho being sent off against Chelsea. I headed to Mary D's both times.

I leave 3 minutes from time thank you and I`m disabled so its easier for myself to get away from the packs leaving at full time.By the time I get back my passengers who have stayed till the end are then only a minute or so behind me.In some cases they can get back to the car before me.
What walking stick?

Each to there own, I've probably seen 1 kick off In the last 3 seasons, I get to my seat anywhere between the 3rd & 15th Minute due to drinking in town and then getting a black cab just before kick off. I've only ever left early once but that was on the 37th Minute because me and my mate fancied going back to town. No buzz better than a last minute goal and would hate to miss one and surely after Gillingham & QPR everyone else would say there is no better feeling. We all pay good money though so its our choice. I left the Nou Camp at half time because I couldn't get a beer in the ground ha doesn't mean I'm a shit fan.... I think
Just means you are a piss head, fuck we have some shit fans...

Don't worry folks it'll soon get to the point where people are staying to the end to avoid the crowds.:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.