City fans rushed by Spanish Police

texas pete said:
Or '100 city fans outside bar - 20-30 giving it the big one, acting like total cretins, police steamed in and rightly so'

A more likely story.

Proper blue you mate.............ffs

omcfc said:
Dortmund1909 said:
Thats exactly what happened to us in Sevilla in 2010.
The fans in the city, in the pubs and around the stadium celebrated in a friendly atmosphere, with no indication of trouble or something else.
Then Guardia Civil arrived and started batoning for no reason, several fans were injured and some even arrested.
Dortmunds Fanabteilung (department of the club for faninterests) complained to the UEFA, but with no sucess.
Here is a link about that, perhaps it will help you:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bvb-fanabteilung.de/neuigkeiten/archiv/3108-sevilla-gewalt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bvb-fanabteilung.de/neuigkei ... ewalt.html</a>

Looking forward to visit Manchester in two weeks...

-sorry for my bad english-

Your English is really good mate. Make sure you all take care when you are in Madrid. Complaints will get nowhere unfortunately because UEFA close ranks. They don't want an arguement with the Spanish authorities. It's easier to turn a blind eye and pretend it didn't happen.

Hopefully you will get a better expereince from our Police.

Thanks for the update. Your English probably better than our Deutsch!

Wilkommen (but COME ON CITY!)

SWP's back said:
McnabsMustache83 said:
Just got back, we were in that bar right opposite the stadium, Nat Pike and fanzone Danny was in there.
We got there at about 2 hrs before kick off, it was only a small place so most people were outside soaking up the sun and having a bit of a sing song all in good nature.
The old bill turned up and in the meat wagon, all piled out , helmets on, truncheons a loft and started twatting people. This bloke (say about in his fifties) got one across his face and went down, my mate went to help him putting his hands up in the air for them to stop and got one accross his head, chest, legs, they just steamed into him, his face is a mess. He was that bad he got stiched up on his face outside in an ambulance, the medic said, he was very looky, if it was an inch higher it would of struck his temple.
They were pushing women, kids it was outragious. i could write an esay on it

I need to send an e-mail to City regarding these incidents, who do i send it to, any help would be grateful, Cheers.
Always a good port of call is danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk

Cheers SWP.

mancityvstoke said:
texas pete said:
Or '100 city fans outside bar - 20-30 giving it the big one, acting like total cretins, police steamed in and rightly so'

A more likely story.

What has being a 'proper blue' got to do with it? I hope everyone is ok.

Perhaps my initial comment was a little harsh but to think the police streamed in with batons waving completely unprovoked is a little naive.

texas pete said:
mancityvstoke said:
texas pete said:

A more likely story.

Perhaps my initial comment was a little harsh but to think the police streamed in with batons waving completely unprovoked is a little naive.

errm .... Natalie Pike who represents the club has backed up the fact that City were innocent in this ................... for someone who wasn't there you seem quite confident that City are at fault ..... maybe you should have waited before casting your aspersions.

On a separate note - any blues planning to make a compleint should maybe involve Natalie Pike as she is "on the inside" and will help the cause.

Commented on this very subject when the draw was made, as I had experienced it at the England game played there a few years ago. I saw police hitting people with batons on the stairwells, with no motive for doing so. Plenty of cuts and bruises on our flight home, sad to see it is still going on, but as stated, when you are on their patch, it goes with the territory, and there appears to be nothing we can do about it.....?! Saw a couple of Blues at the airport who had facial injuries, speedy recovery to all concerned.

texas pete said:
mancityvstoke said:
texas pete said:

A more likely story.

The only person being naive here is you, if you think this doesn't go on.
Have you ever actually attended an away game?

LongsightM13 said:
texas pete said:
mancityvstoke said:

The only person being naive here is you, if you think this doesn't go on.
Have you ever actually attended an away game?

Too many to mention and a lot I would like to forget.

I would have been in attendance had it not been for work commitments. I'll be in Amsterdam.

Glad I didn't bother I would undoubtly been given a right kicking by the Spanish old bill for doing nothing!! hmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.