City fans today

Big Fish said:
Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:
I wasn't referring to you but it's interesting you thought I was.
Not really that interesting though it it?

You and your lot constantly have a go at my opinions as you do with others, then appear surprised that I thought you'd lumped me in there. But whatever...

CAAAAAAAAARLOS TEEEEEEVEEEEZ IS A ****...
I am so shocked it brought an argument out of you both.
Not an argument, a lovers tiff.

We'll make up before bed time kiddo.

Big Fish said:
Bluemoon115 said:
SWP's back said:
I wasn't referring to you but it's interesting you thought I was.

You and your lot constantly have a go at my opinions as you do with others, then appear surprised that I thought you'd lumped me in there. But whatever...

It was a misunderstanding, not an argument. I believe Bluemoon115 has City's best interests at heart. The people I alluded to would rather be seeen as "correct" ahead of all else.

Great atmosphere throughout the game today.

I was in the upper tier on the very back row. As hot as I have ever felt at a game. Well done to everyone.

simmo said:

I was in the upper tier on the very back row. As hot as I have ever felt at a game. Well done to everyone.
I was 3 rows from the back pal, it was an oven up there.

No one who wasn't there could understand just how hot it was there ;-P

SWP's back said:
Big Fish said:
Bluemoon115 said:

It was a misunderstanding, not an argument. I believe Bluemoon115 has City's best interests at heart. The people I alluded to would rather be seeen as "correct" ahead of all else.
The pair of you are bluer than blue as far as I'm concerned xx<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:48 pm --<br /><br />
kenkladze said:
MSP said:
Big Fish said:

do I look like I need them, I'm not the one getting pissed off here :)

FFS!!! Grow some balls, the pair of you!!!
I'm ready. That rag is gone I think.

simmo said:

Fucking tell me about it! I was in the top right corner. Absolutely dripping by the end of the game.

Just got back, left at 9 this morning, full on 13 hour day...but completely worth it.

All fans in full voice supporting mancini without question, he acknowledged the fan's on numerous occasions. I also liked the pablo zabaleta chant just as the game was about to start. The temperature in tier 2 was like a warm oven, combined with 4 poznans it was a workout and a half. What was telling was post match when the players came over, 'we lOve you city' was sung, but mancini being the last one about 10 yards away from the tunnel, the fans in the highest volume I've heard with mancini song. He loved it, and that bond has been strengthened to the nth degree,

Went with my 2 bro's, city fans in great voice and showed Mancini the support he deserves...Blackburn will always be one of my favourite away days..

Mancini was absolute class all through the match, and particularly at the end. It's funny but things like that mean so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.